collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sweetie Belle's gumball house  (Read 1877 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: Sweetie Belle's gumball house
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 03:16:58 AM »
Well, on the plus side, let it do that enough time and the batteries will eventually drain, and then it would stop.

Funny that the batteries on your toy is still fine tho, the one or two I see in the discount bin at Metrojaya had dead batteries. Given that the toy is of the G3.5 range which was released over 3-4 years ago, it should've ran out of batteries by now.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 05:59:22 AM »
Somehow that does not make me feel better.  It does however support the possession theory.  ;)
:socks:   :frog:

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 10:38:38 AM »
Ahhh that's crazy! x'D
I hate the dang LeapPads and stuff. They're on the same isle as the ponies at my Walmart and every time you walk by them they ALWAYS go off and it freaks me out every time!
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 10:57:57 AM »
lol, reminds me of the old furbies. I had one stuffed in my closet for a while and it would make noises in the middle of the night. needless to say, it didn't stay for long.

Haha, Furbys! I collect those and even though I love them, the lack of an off switch does bother me, lol. I usually take out their batteries when I'm done with them even though you're not supposed to remove their batteries frequently... xD
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 03:46:24 PM »
Somehow that does not make me feel better.  It does however support the possession theory.  ;)

Possession especially when I could swear that I removed the batteries and then I hear Elmo's evil laugh.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 08:18:17 PM »
I hate the dang LeapPads and stuff. They're on the same isle as the ponies at my Walmart and every time you walk by them they ALWAYS go off and it freaks me out every time!
Um, you do know LeapPads have Pony Titles, don't you? :P
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »
Um, you do know LeapPads have Pony Titles, don't you? :P

Doesn't make them any less creepy!  :)

What really bugs me is those motion sensored baby dolls that are right across the aisle from the ponies at Target.  I back away from creepy baby Pinkie Pie (Look!  I can WALK [and steal your soul!]) and straight into them and their evil laughs.  I know they're produced by Hasbro but c'mon.  My Teddy ruxpin was never this possessed.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Angelshy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 10:46:13 PM »
Wow that must be annoying! But, seriously...no off switch? :shocked:

I used to volunteer in an op shop and once I was putting out a doll for display that had a key in her back. I wound it up to see what would happen but nothing did. About 10 minutes late I walked past her and she suddenly started playing music box sounding music at top speed with her head spinning around ridiculously fast. I'm still convinced she was possessed XD

Offline RAMChYLD

• Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 01:47:44 AM »
What really bugs me is those motion sensored baby dolls that are right across the aisle from the ponies at Target.  I back away from creepy baby Pinkie Pie (Look!  I can WALK [and steal your soul!]) and straight into them and their evil laughs.
:P Those Baby Alive dolls can be just as creepy. Though, admittingly, I actually find them cute too. Then again, I also find Baby Pinkie Pie cute :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal