collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Suggestion for a Clear BB Base pony custom  (Read 186 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Suggestion for a Clear BB Base pony custom
« on: August 11, 2013, 12:25:16 PM »
Ok guys, so I haven't really done any BB pony customs as of yet but I want to make a custom of my OC in all Generations even in G4 Blind bags.. I have a BB on hold for a solid color but I wanted to do a clear one as well... the problem... There are NO translucent white Pegasus ponies in Blind Bags! There is only a few Unicorns that are Translucent White (Or just plain clear) but I can't use them because of wrong species XD

So What would you guys suggest as an alternative Clear/Translucent Pegasus base for this kind of custom?
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion for a Clear BB Base pony custom
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 12:29:04 PM »
The only thing I can think of is, a few Arena members do resin ponies. Maybe they might be able to help you? :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 12:32:48 PM »
The only thing I can think of is, a few Arena members do resin ponies. Maybe they might be able to help you? :)
I'd be able to do the resin but it's just the time it takes to make the mold and blah blah blah. I'd hate to have to pay someone for something I could do too XD

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 12:37:42 PM »
Ahhh, makes sense! Still, I think that resin may be your best bet, unless Hasbro puts out another set of clear ponies. Sweetie Drops is the closest thing to a clear pony there is, and she'd still need wings.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 12:49:30 PM »
Ahhh, makes sense! Still, I think that resin may be your best bet, unless Hasbro puts out another set of clear ponies. Sweetie Drops is the closest thing to a clear pony there is, and she'd still need wings.
Well I can see a few past ponies they could have turned Translucent as far as White Pegs xD -- Sugar Grape / Blossomforth / Breezie / Diamond Rose.. but yeah I might just have to make the clear pony myself x.x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal