collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay seller lmhbgsu-Watch Out!  (Read 531 times)

Offline TheFrostWitch

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
eBay seller lmhbgsu-Watch Out!
« on: June 15, 2016, 03:55:01 PM »
How weird is this? Okay, so I bought a lot of ponies several weeks ago. I waited and waitedand waited, but the lot never showed up. So, I sent them a message politely asking about the status of the lot (if they had shipped it yet, tracking number, etc.). Well eBay gave the seller and entire week to respond, and the seller never did. Luckily, eBay refunded me, but I so badly wanted that lot as it has my most wanted flutter girl, Wind Drifter in it, and she looked like she was in great shape, which seems to be tough to find one in good condition.  :( Weird enough, the seller has been active on eBay, listing new items. Needless to say, it has worked out, other than me being short some ponies, but wanted to give everyone a heads up that you might want to steer clear of this seller. To add, it looks like someone else had the same thing happen to them with this dude a little ways back.
I'm back!  :lol:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: eBay seller lmhbgsu-Watch Out!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 04:41:42 AM »
So annoying when that happens - especially if its a pony you really want and the seller is active so they are just ignoring your messages :(  Thanks for the heads up though :bigups:  :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal