collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Advice needed on this trade!  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: Advice needed on this trade!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 01:19:02 AM »
He responded last night explaining his situation, which I hope is honest. He asked me what items I paid for (really odd since he said he had packaged them). Apart from this art piece he has said there would be one original book illustration of a dinosaur and 2 TMNT comics. I think that is fair, but I am dissatisfied with his methods of selling. I'm going to give him a few more days to sort it out, but I demanded proof of postage or I open a case.

I'll advice anyone else dealing with this person to do so with caution until he has proven he can handle a trade, if I were in his shoes I would have postponed any such activity til I've gotten all personal issues sorted.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Re: Advice needed on this trade!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 01:55:32 AM »
He said he would send them last firday LATEST. Since friday went by I opened a claim on 3 transactions and so did my fiancé too. He then acted dissapointed; "Ok... Sorry. I want to be better. I can do it."
Because I went in for a minor surgery I haven't talked to him since as I needed to rest, but that response just feels unserious. Maybe I am asking too much however, but I feel that almost 3 weeks and item not sent is not okay. Especially since my partner who was supposed to have the item is in the US and thus super cheap and fast to mail items to.

So no items and no proof of postage. He claimed he bought me ponies, but that doesn't justify items not shipped because how would I know he even sent them? Incredibly dissapoint.
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal