collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: American Girl  (Read 44424 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: American Girl
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2016, 06:46:47 PM »
I'm so happy to see Costco has Samantha. She is one of my favorite American Girls. I wish I could afford her at Costco but I don't have that much extra money right now. :(

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline respositob

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 10, 2016, 06:39:05 PM »
American Girl was having a one day only sale today: $150 for all Beforever dolls and their holiday collections. I decided to get Rebecca, who comes with her kittens, menorah and dreidel set, and her holiday dress! Unfortunately, it didn't come with her accessories, but that's okay, I"m still so excited!
Can't wait to get her! I'll make sure to share some pics once she's here!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2016, 05:45:24 AM »
Congrats!!! I wish I was able to take advantage of that deal. I would've gotten Rebecca too :) I can't wait to see photos!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2016, 10:12:57 PM »
New catalogues! :D I love love love that there's redheads on the front! And a new sweepstakes for Wellie Wishers! Maybe I'm just behind though cause it started on the 1st, haha.

What in the world is this giant one?! Its like as big as my torso!!!

The small one looks adult-oriented but the huge one is more kid friendly. Addy has like, partial spread in the big one and isn't in the small one. Sam comes after Addy in it. More bad signs for her?

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2016, 10:38:01 PM »
OOOOH you received a mythical Wishbook!  That's what the collectors call them anyway - big special holiday catalogues. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2016, 03:36:31 AM »
So that's what a Wishbook is! I thought it was that like, double/triple thick catalogue I got last time. It seemed to fit the vague descriptions of Wishbooks I've seen. I guess I'm just really lucky and keep getting all the cool stuff xD

I can see why they're so coveted! Looking through it I felt like I was 9 years old again, excitedly waiting to circle nearly everything in the catalogue. I have no idea how I'm going to store this thing but Maryellen got a billion (aka 3 full page spreads) pages so I'm in heaven! Sadly its a little bit damaged but honestly I'm amazed such a huge catalogue survived USPS at all.

AG seriously needs to start selling posters. I don't care how tacky it is. I want all these gorgeous promo shots of Maryellen on my wall.

Also, before I forget, Toybox Philosopher did a really in-depth review of Wellie Wishers (Willa & Kendall). Most of the reviews I've seen for them have been really tiny and/or biased so it was nice to get her opinion. I'm still firmly convinced I need Willa and Emerson so I guess I'm doomed, haha.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 15, 2016, 05:49:54 AM »
Even with missing the sale the holiday sale bundles are such a deal! I'm so tempted to get Mary Ellen for my mom. Even though I know full well she'd be stored in the basement with the rest of the dolls.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 15, 2016, 07:32:29 AM »
If you're planning on buying Lea at Khol's, look at her carefully! This popped up on my Instagram feed last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMz0TcojEOrTApCTkRa1Hsen7LM5KJUy3aon7M0/?taken-by=deenaandbeena

sailorstitch

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 15, 2016, 09:53:49 AM »
If you're planning on buying Lea at Khol's, look at her carefully! This popped up on my Instagram feed last night.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMz0TcojEOrTApCTkRa1Hsen7LM5KJUy3aon7M0/?taken-by=deenaandbeena

sailorstitch

Link is somewhat dead, her account is private so as a non follower I cannot see her but if others follow her here they'd see it.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 15, 2016, 12:59:46 PM »

sailorstitch

Link is somewhat dead, her account is private so as a non follower I cannot see her but if others follow her here they'd see it.

Sorry! I can never remember who's accounts are private and who's isn't.

It's a picture of a Target OG doll in Lea's box. Somebody bought Lea, took her home, swapped out the AG doll for an OG doll and then returned her to the store! And an unknowing Khol's employee accepted the return and put the knock off doll on the shelf.

sailorstitch

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2016, 05:25:36 PM »

sailorstitch

Sorry! I can never remember who's accounts are private and who's isn't.

It's a picture of a Target OG doll in Lea's box. Somebody bought Lea, took her home, swapped out the AG doll for an OG doll and then returned her to the store! And an unknowing Khol's employee accepted the return and put the knock off doll on the shelf.

sailorstitch

GOODNESS.  Wow.  That takes it to a whole new level of inattentiveness.  Once you put the doll back, and LOOK at the shelf, it it would look totally different from all the others! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2016, 09:27:56 PM »
I was browsing Amazon because I like to torture myself and they added separates!!! Its not just bundles anymore!

Maryellen and Melody!!! All with free Prime shipping of course!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2016, 10:37:28 PM »
I was browsing Amazon because I like to torture myself and they added separates!!! Its not just bundles anymore!

Maryellen and Melody!!! All with free Prime shipping of course!

*eyes dolls on Amazon*  *eyes space in room*

Hmm...  I really don't think I can fit more than 3 AG dolls in my room at the moment (I still have to open Samantha) but I'm tempted by Melody. Thanks for the head's up.  :)

And I didn't know Kohl's had Lea...
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2016, 11:31:17 PM »
You're welcome scarletjul! And yeah, tons of Kohl's stores got Lea and Wellie Wishers last month. It was awesome to get to see her and pick up my sloth in person.

This Amazon-AG partnership is the best thing ever. I'm using Bing Rewards to get Amazon gift cards too. Its a little slow but hey, if it leads to free AG its fine by me. :D

As much as it sucks I'm gonna give up on the Costco Samantha set. Its a great deal but uncle hates putting effort into things and prefers to buy on Amazon. Selling stuff isn't going too well either. I don't even like Sam's BF meet outfit so a nude one will be easy to find later and I can just buy her coat from someone. Its less stressful to just make an Amazon wishlist of all the ME stuff I want and email it. Maybe next year Sam!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2016, 01:15:16 PM »
My wish book came today!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal