collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help from LPS experts :P  (Read 670 times)

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
Need help from LPS experts :P
« on: September 12, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
Hi!
So this is my first time posting in here.. I do not collect LPS, just MLP G1. But recently I discovered that LPS has a building that looks just like the G1 Grooming Parlour! It is the same mould, but different colours and stickers. And I love to collect accessories and buildings that looks just like my favourite G1´s..
So my question is: Is the building easy to find and how much can I expect to pay for it? I do not need any accessories, as I am going to place my ponies inside :P

Also, if anyone has it for sale, please PM me!!

Thanks!! :biggrin:

caroline88

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Need help from LPS experts :P
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 06:43:12 PM »
Hi i think you are talking about the vintage littlest pet shop zoo! Tan and purple:)! I am actually opposite of you and don't collect MLP just occasionally sell it. I also saw recently that MLP has a set like the zoo that i want and i was wondering the price for a nice one!! They are all over e-bay! Depending on if you care if it is complete or not(with the chest,food accsessories,and cardboard playmat,they can be pretty cheap roughly $15.00 for incomplete! I hope this helps! If you know what the set is for MLP that looks similar let me know!

Post Merge: September 16, 2014, 09:08:51 PM

My bad i was thinking of the other mold that is the same!!! This one is called the star styles pet salon! Usually goes for 35-45 depending on completeness!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 09:08:51 PM by caroline88 »

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
Re: Need help from LPS experts :P
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 11:17:29 PM »
Yes, that is the one!! Thank you so much! That was a lot of money :blink: There is a complete one on Ebay right now for 39,99USD, but I found some sold listings on Ebay for 15-20USD, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! :biggrin: I really just want the building, no accessories..

If someone has it for sale or trade, please PM me! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal