collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Halloween!  (Read 5612 times)

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Halloween!
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2023, 11:11:30 AM »
Eee! I love the skeleton costumes!

My friend had bat wings on her doggos.  I wish I had a picture.  One of them is teeny and almost bat sized.

We got trick-or-treaters too.  At first I thought no one was coming but after about nine we started getting all the middle school kids and high school students.  I started to lose count.  I'm good with older kids and even adults showing up.  I mean, what a nice holiday that encourages sharing treats and dressing up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline ChocolateStarfire

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I Love Ponies...Always!
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2023, 10:54:43 PM »
My trick-or-treat bowl was empty when I got home from work! :D

And at work, my students surprised me with awesome costumes, pizza, and donut holes/Munchkins! They are an amazing group this semester. ;_; <3

I gave them individual treat bags with goodies, and I even gave away my rocks in some of them! lol

I'm glad folks are going out to trick or treat again.
My MLP customs
My eBay Sales
Brightbow Avvy-SquarePeg :lovey: My pronouns-She/her and they/them  ^.^

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2023, 07:53:16 AM »
we had a good number of trick or treaters this year. it seems like people are going door to door again. i like handing out candy but the dogs drive me crazy. they're still on edge this morning because of the knocking and doorbell ringing. next year if it's warmer i might just sit in the driveway so i don't have to deal with the dogs. i did see some well behaved dogs wearing costumes. they were very cute.

This is one reason our family stopped doing trick-or-treating - our dogs bark enough as it is, don't need people setting them off every five minutes lol. Though we did get one person knocking on our door - but I think she was a first-timer and still figuring out the "rules" of trick-or-treating and such, lol.

LOVE all these photos!! <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal