collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 37596 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« on: July 13, 2022, 02:44:22 AM »
I'm working from home today, looking at seed care results for commercial geraniums. It's 25C today so still hot for England but not as hot as yesterday. I went outside in my break and checked my tomato plants.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Online Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 04:57:46 AM »
Mostly just doing house stuff, I'm on Day 5 of self-isolation and I have a delivery later coming from Tesco (they are warned I have tested positive). I should put in an order for new work trousers, and clean about the house. It's pretty warm today!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 06:43:53 AM »
I'm going to finish this custom pony I've been working on for a month and a half then finish my first needle felting project, a pumpkin :)

Less fun, I need to clean the cat boxes and vacuum the living room and bedroom.

The weather is hot and humid, with the heat index it's already 96F and it's not even 10AM.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 08:23:08 AM »
Got three shark wuzzles: melon shark, bee shark, & eaqgle shark, aka Hajgle. Hajgle is my fave of the three. Will make a savoury pie later. Got everything ready for it. Had some caramel bites picked up at yesterday's coffee morning as a snack. Now checking online stuff. Next stop: what made you smile
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 09:31:11 AM »
Will likely be helping a relative with yard work later this evening. Hafta fold laundry.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 10:03:42 AM »
 :biggrin: It's nice to hear about your day  :grouphug:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 10:09:13 AM »
:grouphug:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 10:10:09 AM »
working mostly. picking up groceries. cooking dinner. i got a new work computer so some of my day will be setting that up.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 10:18:03 AM »
working mostly. picking up groceries. cooking dinner. i got a new work computer so some of my day will be setting that up.

Boo.. but then yay, a new computer! I only get a new computer once I'm scared the old one will die, so it's quite a relief.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2022, 05:13:52 AM »
Pie went ok. Love the shargle; he's so fluffy!!! I called him Wedge & he accompanied Bakana in bed with me last night. Woke up tired. Hope to make cake today
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2022, 05:57:45 AM »
I didn't finish either of my projects yesterday. I was really tired yesterday.

My plans today include finishing those projects and breaking down some boxes, tidying up.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2022, 07:20:57 AM »

Boo.. but then yay, a new computer! I only get a new computer once I'm scared the old one will die, so it's quite a relief.

Same; I know my beloved girl will give up the ghost soon, she's lived on two countries and I've had her for close to ten years (and I use my laptop A LOOOOOOT, it's rarely EVER switched off) and she's pretty much held together by sheer force of will ... but the idea of having to switch to a new one?? No????

I managed to get the bins out (I'm out of my 5 day self-isolation period), I've more rubbish to put out so most of the day will be getting my house in order now that I can take rubbish out properly.

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2022, 10:16:08 PM »
I'm off to work in the office/growth room today. I need to count some Hibiscus seedlings and pot up some geraniums. Manny will be picking up some overtime this evening so I will probably rest or do some gardening in the evening. We dismantled the bed underneath the front window because we needed to put the gravel somewhere else. So I now I need to put the troughs and rocks back somehow and make it look tidy.

Post Merge: July 14, 2022, 10:18:51 PM

Pie went ok. Love the shargle; he's so fluffy!!! I called him Wedge & he accompanied Bakana in bed with me last night. Woke up tired. Hope to make cake today

Congrats on the pie. I really enjoy cooking for Manny and sometimes guests. And congrats on Wedge too!

Post Merge: July 14, 2022, 10:20:33 PM

I didn't finish either of my projects yesterday. I was really tired yesterday.

My plans today include finishing those projects and breaking down some boxes, tidying up.

Vacuuming in the heat must be exhausting. But the results are worth it! I hope your day went well. I need to get a hang of the time zones...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:21:37 PM by Artemesia's Garden »

Offline katrine2309

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Every day is someone's birthday - celebrate it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2022, 04:39:32 AM »
I’m watching re-runs of friends (love that show!) and putting stuff up for sales (non-pony). So far I’ve sold for 200$. I usually spend summer time sorting out stuff I don’t need anymore. It’s kind of fun!

Yesterday I sorted through my clothes and ended up giving away four full plastic grocery bags.
Visit my Flickr for doll & pony pictures!

My wantlist - pony wear, backcards & puffy/flat stickers

Looking for Puffy Stickers: Ripple (seapony), Gypsy and Gusty on original backing

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2022, 06:11:10 AM »
i got my new computer but it wasn't the one i asked for. not enough processing power, screen too small. so now i have to wait until i hear back from work about whether it was a mistake. getting a new computer there is so difficult and frustrating. i'm also trying to get an updated computer for another team member and the company is making a fuss about it. anyway.

today is pay day and i didn't see the deposit in my account. i have a paystub so i did get paid. i logged in at least 5 times before i noticed a stupid banner notification that they're doing maintenance so my balance may not reflect recent changes. yay for almost having a heart attack thinking i can't pay bills.
(update: i see the deposit now)  :relaxed:

otherwise i'm expecting a mostly relaxed day. not too many meetings so that's good. i'm hoping to get Italian for dinner. i'm already feeling hungry.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 07:26:13 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal