collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need Some Feedback on Tattoo Healing  (Read 868 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: Need Some Feedback on Tattoo Healing
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »
I noticed too on my chest piece that the worst areas for me was on my chest bone and at bottom of the piece above my breasts. I had a couple of other random places too but those seemed the worst.

This is what I keep saying. Everyone's all, "Oh, the sternum hurts/is damaged? That's normal." But no, the tail is to the left of the sternum, at the top of the breast. Getting these areas tattooed was very painful, as well. The Aqupahor seems to be okay. I put on thin layers and still do a gentle dabbing afterward for safety's sake.

This is the weird thing about getting tattoos.  Even if you keep everything consistent (artist and his/her methods, your methods of aftercare, etc.) something can still be off for one tattoo when everything else you've ever had turned out fine.

This is the first time I'm hearing of this. Ha ha! Did not know that, but will most certainly keep it in mind for the future.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Need Some Feedback on Tattoo Healing
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, 03:39:10 PM »
The bottom of my chest piece was very painful as well as the sternum. They definately took the tattoo the worst when it came to healing unfortunately, I was not pleased to have to get touch ups there again. It could be location then if yours was irritated in that area as well. I hope the aquaphor helps you out!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal