collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: want to commission a artist who can draw in the G1 Packaging style artwork  (Read 282 times)

Englishgothgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
I want to commission a artist who can draw in the G1 Packaging style artwork

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I will be after sea ponies, and a couple of unicorn / pegasus

No backgrounds required, just the pony.

One will also have a gore theme, so please don't enquire about that one if you're not comfortable with it, thank You

These are going to be used as tattoo designs, and when they're finished I'm happy to provide photo's to the artists if they want them
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 06:11:53 AM by gothpony »

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
You may get more interest with a few more details.  :)
G1 had multiple styles of back-card art, it varied between sets, years, and across countries.  Artists are also easier to attract if you mention how big a piece you're looking for, background or none, how many characters, that sort of thing - what they'd need to know in order to estimate how much time it will take them to do the work.  Also important is how much you're looking to spend - being up front with your needs and limits will keep both sides from wasting each other's time. 

Best of luck with your commission!
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Englishgothgirl

I'm looking for no background, and mainly sea ponies

in this style...

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
I'll show you samples of my work. Oddly enough I even have a few "scary" seaponies. Click for big.

(sorry about the huge watermark on the ghostly seapony, it was a commission)

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Very nice seaponies, HollowZero!

If you like traditional work, I can manage it.  I don't have sea pony examples to show, though.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Englishgothgirl

I have 2 tattoo projects I am looking for artwork for, let me know if any or both interest you, but I will only be commisioning one at a time (depending on price!)

1 - I'm looking for a few of Ponies designing in the packaging style shown on the add, but with no background.

The first two seaponies would be seashimmer and surf rider, and the other would be whitecap

Then there would be a couple of ponies, adult north star, fizzy and baby bouncy

Basically I want the backcard artwork without a background, so I need them cutting out the background if you have the original artwork, apart from seashimmer who I want in the same position as sunshower

I am also searching for two Zombie Ponies, no background,  in colourful / bright green, one a fizzy zombie in the rearing position and the other a custom pegasus in the bucking postition, with a cherry symbol (the same cherries they use on the cherry coke logo) I am open to these being very gorey / nasty

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal