collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 188511 times)

Bread

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2012, 07:28:41 PM »
I just don't get why snails is the only balloon pony that won't sell for bits even when I'm offline.

Oh well, I guess I'll try and get him during a sale. Ponies that normally cost hearts/gems sometimes sell for bits during sales, right? I recall someone mentioned that Lyra was selling for bits during the most recent sale.

Also, does anyone know the prices of all the ponies that require hearts? I'm trying to find out how much I need to save up to buy em all (I currently have 81 hearts)

And, about ponies crossing the river... it seems they can already do that. I saw a couple ponies today just walk over the river like it wasn't there. Although, I did notice that they only crossed at points where there were rocks in the river. Stepping-stones maybe?

Offline Delc17

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://limeneroade.deviantart.com/
« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2012, 07:41:11 PM »
I just don't get why snails is the only balloon pony that won't sell for bits even when I'm offline.

Oh well, I guess I'll try and get him during a sale. Ponies that normally cost hearts/gems sometimes sell for bits during sales, right? I recall someone mentioned that Lyra was selling for bits during the most recent sale.

Have you tried restarting the game more than once?  Snails was bits for me when I was in airplane mode.

Regarding gems for bits during a sale, everyone I asked said Lyra was 4 gems during the sale, did not cost bits.

Bread

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2012, 07:58:29 PM »

Have you tried restarting the game more than once?  Snails was bits for me when I was in airplane mode.

Regarding gems for bits during a sale, everyone I asked said Lyra was 4 gems during the sale, did not cost bits.

I've restarted the game about 5 times now. I guess I'll just keep trying?
By the way, does anyone know if the airplane mode works on androids? If so, someone should tell Sethisto about it; he's just dying to get Trixie :P

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:55 PM »

I definitely bought Lyra for bits. On the other hand though, I've done the majority of my playing offline and I've never once seen snails sell for bits.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »
Yeah, I couldn't get Snails either, for whatever reason. The only ponies I need now are the gem ponies. But I have a feeling I'm never going to get them without spending real money, since time-cheating broke my daily bonus feature.  >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2012, 09:03:18 PM »
I bought them all, and so far no problems! :)
I second this.
I think one of the kiddos used the hears for the balloon game. They certainly were busy today. Good thing I have in app purchases turned off.

Offline Delc17

• Trade Count: (+22)
    • View Profile
    • http://limeneroade.deviantart.com/
« Reply #201 on: November 12, 2012, 11:12:13 PM »
30% off sale happening now.  Shops and ponies.  2 days

Post Merge: November 12, 2012, 11:28:56 PM

And it's gone already.  2 days my plot!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 11:28:56 PM by Delc17 »

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2012, 12:53:32 AM »
30% off sale happening now.  Shops and ponies.  2 days

Post Merge: November 12, 2012, 11:28:56 PM

And it's gone already.  2 days my plot!
The sale isn't showing up on my end :(
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline sherbertlegs

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 13, 2012, 01:37:11 AM »
I'm sherbertlegs if anyone wants to add me. X

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #204 on: November 13, 2012, 05:15:45 AM »
Anybody got a clue how to get Rarity and Sweetiebelle quickly without having to buy gems? It seems without them, the quests cant progress...
also anybody know how to quickly get Element of Magic shards? I am swamped with Element of Magic Parasprites thanks to the time cheat and the lack of Magic Shards plus I need 150 of them for the EoM stoneT-T

Aaryana

« Reply #205 on: November 13, 2012, 06:55:01 AM »
Just left about 20 treasure chests! Please help me get some! I still have only the Scootaloo quest, and only 8 gems out of 50 needed to buy her. :(

ETA: Aaryana15 is my ID.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 07:53:17 AM by Aaryana »

Jypsy

« Reply #206 on: November 13, 2012, 07:55:45 AM »
Anybody got a clue how to get Rarity and Sweetiebelle quickly without having to buy gems? It seems without them, the quests cant progress...
also anybody know how to quickly get Element of Magic shards? I am swamped with Element of Magic Parasprites thanks to the time cheat and the lack of Magic Shards plus I need 150 of them for the EoM stoneT-T

Haven't found a way yet, but I am stuck on the "open 12 chests" quest, and not sure how to advance further since I don't have 12 friends that play currently. (most of them don't have devices that support the game)

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #207 on: November 13, 2012, 07:59:53 AM »
I just downloaded the game last night.  I need to figure out how to make a Gameloft account and then I will start adding people from this thread. :) 

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 13, 2012, 08:56:20 AM »
I've been trying to add more friends but it just isn't working. And only 2 people are showing up on my friends list. :blink: I also received 2 gifts from "anonymous".

Again, I'm brambling if anyone wants to try and add me.

The "Airplane Mode" exploit doesn't work for me. Could be because I'm in the UK, who knows.
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #209 on: November 13, 2012, 09:00:38 AM »
I just downloaded the game last night.  I need to figure out how to make a Gameloft account and then I will start adding people from this thread. :) 
To add friends:
in game
click on the drop down menu (the one with the store and stuff)
scroll down and tap GL live (little blue icon) This is where you can create an account
wait for it to load and go the friends section.
hit the little plus button and type the name.

The "Airplane Mode" exploit doesn't work for me. Could be because I'm in the UK, who knows.
I wonder if it has to do with generation of device and the IOS. I use the 1st gen iPad, so my iOS is 5.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:16:28 AM by ranchlamb »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal