collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony game for IOS! Post your Gameloft IDs! ID List in first post!  (Read 188574 times)

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic game for IOS!
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
Will read through this thread later, but my user name is moonhawke.

Please add me. :)
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2012, 11:51:38 PM »
I still can't get any friends even though I have close to 60 on GLL. I don't know. I think I am pretty close to just deleting the game. I am just so frustrated that I cannot advance the story because I have no friends.

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #167 on: November 12, 2012, 12:45:01 AM »
So, does it actually cost 30 heart gems to play the balloon game each time?
Not really, you can go for the free one, which can only be played once every 24 hours. But the prices awarded by that one is just so-and-so.

I wish the game was more balanced, bits take a while to earn and lots of things are ridiculously priced, especially gem ponies. Celestia alone would come out to about 70 dollars. And she's not the only pony who has a gem price tag well into the triple digits. Expansions cost waaay too much, as do a lot of the ponies and the clearing of rocks (It cost 500 for a pebble).
It's generally agreed that the game is very unbalanced. The fact that you need to use gems (which very certainly means shelling out real money) for Sweetie Belle, Rarity and Rainbow Dash, the latter two needed to proceed in the quests, is bad enough. Then, as you mentioned, clearing off the rubbish is too expensive. And the fact that the only way to clear out parasprites is to use shards of the elements, which itself has a very unbalanced drop rate (laughter shards are most common, and so far, magic shards are practically nonexistent).

I still can't get any friends even though I have close to 60 on GLL. I don't know. I think I am pretty close to just deleting the game. I am just so frustrated that I cannot advance the story because I have no friends.
It's not just you. I have over forty friends on my list in GLL but only 12 or so is showing in the game. And some of them just error out when you try to visit their town.

I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2012, 05:17:52 AM »
It's an hour now that my game is not loading. It's stuck at the loading page...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline tinrobo

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • clockwork robo pony *click* *whirr*
    • View Profile
    • Tinrobo's Etsy Shop
« Reply #169 on: November 12, 2012, 05:40:16 AM »
Anyone know if the "get 10 gems for spike" quest will use up those 10 gems? Or do you get to keep them?

Just wondering whether to skip it seeing as that only 4!

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2012, 05:43:40 AM »
Save the gems!
If you login in the game you will get easily the gem within one week, so you can use them to unlock ponies;)

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #171 on: November 12, 2012, 06:57:41 AM »
Not only are the ponies expensive, but Rainbow Dash for example. Is 500 gems. That would take yearssss to accumulate. And if someone wanted to buy the gems to get her it's close to $40 to do so! That is just absolutely crazy. x-x
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #172 on: November 12, 2012, 07:06:04 AM »
It's an hour now that my game is not loading. It's stuck at the loading page...
Same thing here. It just started working for me.

Anyone know if the "get 10 gems for spike" quest will use up those 10 gems? Or do you get to keep them?

Just wondering whether to skip it seeing as that only 4!
I believe,you get to keep them. However I'm stuck there- no more gems :P

Not only are the ponies expensive, but Rainbow Dash for example. Is 500 gems. That would take yearssss to accumulate. And if someone wanted to buy the gems to get her it's close to $40 to do so! That is just absolutely crazy. x-x
Crazy is probably the correct word. And now one of the quests I've been given requires some 100 gems >.< no way I can get 100 gems within the year without coughing up money, let alone 500 >.<
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 12, 2012, 07:36:51 AM »
My thoughts are that these high priced items are probably a way to keep you playing.  Most people who have been playing casually since the release of the game are probably only about 20 levels in, at most.  If you played the game at the rate that gameloft expects, I'm betting some of these things that seem so impossible to get now will be more affordable later on.  I'm sure they never expected someone to reach level 60 within a week of the game's release without a time cheat.  You have to think about what's to come for future updates.  If everything was attainable right off the start then they'll just get complaints from people waiting for an update. 

The fact that you can't cross the river yet is enough for me to believe that they have plans for future expansion and storylines.  They obviously want something that has some longevity.  As frustrating as it is that I've maxed out the levels but am stuck without being able to progress my story does suck.  But I'm happy to know that (based off things that are similar in other games of this sort) that I'll be able to play this game a year from now with new developments. 

I know people are saying the story makes no sense, but it looks to me like they're starting at the beginning of the series and then will expand to include other story lines.  Why make Shining Armor and Cadance available if there's no point to playing them?  They cost 650 gems right now because you don't NEED them right now.  I'm willing to bet that the first major update they do will progress the game into the season 2 story.  The high cost items that are in the store now are basically just a tease.  Unfortunately for those of us who are at level 60 we have to just sit around and wait.  And I'm fine with that, I figure it's the price I have to pay for my impatience.     

Anyway, I know someone already asked this, but I don't think the answer was entirely clear:  When you pay for the additional balloon pop games does that unlock it for unlimited use, or do you have pay 30 gems each time you play the better game?  If it unlocks it for unlimited use then that's definitely worth it if you have the chance to win more gems/houses/characters/etc. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 07:47:05 AM by PhyllieBean »

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #174 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:21 AM »
My Gameloft ID is reannamator! :) Please add me!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Delc17

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://limeneroade.deviantart.com/
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2012, 08:29:15 AM »
My ID is Sweetie_Belle. Had a chance to nab my fav pony name and took it.

Second, for iPhone users, THERE IS A WAY TO GET BALLOON PONIES USING BITS!!!!

Turn on airplane mode, turn off wifi, and close the app.  Open it up again and try to connect and it says no Internet connection found.  Then go to the store and u can buy time turner, snails, photo finish, caramel and the others.

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #176 on: November 12, 2012, 09:03:58 AM »
Turn on airplane mode, turn off wifi, and close the app.  Open it up again and try to connect and it says no Internet connection found.  Then go to the store and u can buy time turner, snails, photo finish, caramel and the others.

Totally worked! Thanks!

For those who are curious, playing the balloon pop using heart gems does take them all each time. I found out the hard way and now need 45 gems to buy Scootaloo. :(

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »
My ID is Sweetie_Belle. Had a chance to nab my fav pony name and took it.

Second, for iPhone users, THERE IS A WAY TO GET BALLOON PONIES USING BITS!!!!

Thank you so much for this info! This works for the iPad as well.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:13:36 AM by ranchlamb »

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
So, does it actually cost 30 heart gems to play the balloon game each time?

Also, someone mentioned a time cheat. How do you do that besides spending more gems I don't have?

Turn off the auto-detect feature in the time settings of the device you're using, then change the date/time manually.

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »
I'm Mysticfyre on Gameloft if anyone would like to add me and send me treasure chests! I need 4 more for quests I'm doing right now. :)

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal