collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for info, possibly selling  (Read 669 times)

Moon Light

• Trade Count: (0)
Looking for info, possibly selling
« on: December 10, 2015, 07:39:21 PM »
So we have a cute little Glory here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Yasmeena/Glory_zpsnrvc4eur.jpg  Been looking to find her value.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for info, possibly selling
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 11:58:10 PM »
Of the individual porcelain G1s. the unicorns are harder to find than the earth ponies.  Their horns break easily too.   Assuming she doesn't have any chips or cracks, and her symbol isn't rubbed, I'd say about $30. 
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Moon Light

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Looking for info, possibly selling
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 12:19:39 AM »
Of the individual porcelain G1s. the unicorns are harder to find than the earth ponies.  Their horns break easily too.   Assuming she doesn't have any chips or cracks, and her symbol isn't rubbed, I'd say about $30. 

Horn's intact. And believe me, I was collecting unicorns before I heard of MLP, horns are just waiting to break.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal