collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Herd of Flutters  (Read 352 times)

Offline Primaltimediamond

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
Herd of Flutters
« on: August 28, 2022, 04:15:06 AM »
Hello friends! It's been a while since I last posted, but as of recent I've decided to collect all Flutter ponies, growing up I've always had a soft spot for these ponies, and Ï did own a second-hand Forget-me-not, so I decided to collect the others as well. I am aware this also means they won't be having their original wings, but I don't mind. I've found a seller on Etsy who makes some stunning replacement wings! Some are still on their way and Forget-me-not is still at my dad's place so I'll have to go and pick her up sometime. She's in dire need for a rerooting, from what I remember there's not much that can be done to save her mane and tail D: 

Thankfully most of these ladies just needed needed a nice spa day to get all back in shape, but some require more work.

Honeysuckle - had a rerooting done because her original mane and tail sadly got very cut short. She also has a few small bite marks on her front leg, but they're so minor I can overlook them, some of her blush has been rubbed off too, but that is also very minor
Lily - She needs a lot of work, I haven't tackled a pony like her quite yet, it'll be a challenge for sure! She has a cancer spot on her other cheek as well :c
Rose dust - is a favorite of mine! Though I can't quite determine if she's been rerooted or if the plastic has been warped
Peach blossom - still needs a spa day! In good shape though
Yum Yum - Had her spa day, sadly some of her cutie marks have gotten dirty and I'm not sure what the best way is to clean those without accidentally rubbing them off, gentle toothbrush scrubbing didn't do much, might retouch them at some point if anything
Hollywood - Found her luckily for a decent price! She's pretty hard to find from what I've seen, needed a spa day, and I re touched her cheek symbol a bit
Pink dreams - was sold together with Rose dust, but likewise, I can't really tell if she's been rerooted or if the plastic warped some over the years
Wing song - also still needs her spa day like Peach, but otherwise, she's in good shape too

Not pictured:
Forget-me-not - Needs rerooting but thankfully I didn't draw on her or anything as a kid, will still give her a spa day, doesn't hurt to clean her anyways.
Tropical breeze - From the listing pictures she just needs a spa day
Morning Glory - Also needs a spa day
Wind drifter - Same as the other 2
Cloud puff- A similar case to Lily, from the listed pictures she's been very discolored and has some what I assume to be regrind spots. I sadly couldn't find one in better shape, the only one I could find who wasn't discolored sadly was missing her entire wing clip, so I went with one that will require more work but sometimes it's just how it is.

I'll update once I got the remaining flutters and when they all got their wings/been washed/restored, thanks for reading!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Herd of Flutters
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2022, 07:16:24 AM »
They look beautiful. Love Shadow on the Moon's wings. I can't wait to see the rest and am jelly of your Hollywood.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 09:43:35 AM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 08:14:22 AM »
soooo pretty!  congrats
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2022, 11:57:15 AM »
Lovely ladies, & Shadow On The Moon is Pink Kittywinks's alter!!! I know I made her a G1 & G3 PKW Pony & a cat Winky, while Gaspode made her a Baby Shadow On The Moon Pony. Anyway, back on topic, her wings for flutters are adorable!!! And if I hadn't already Customised my own wings for mine, they'd all be kitted out in her wings. As it is, my Custom Virgo got a set of her wings
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2022, 12:50:08 PM »
So beautiful!
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2022, 08:06:07 AM »
Lovely ladies, & Shadow On The Moon is Pink Kittywinks's alter!!! I know I made her a G1 & G3 PKW Pony & a cat Winky, while Gaspode made her a Baby Shadow On The Moon Pony. Anyway, back on topic, her wings for flutters are adorable!!! And if I hadn't already Customised my own wings for mine, they'd all be kitted out in her wings. As it is, my Custom Virgo got a set of her wings

I didn't know that SotM was PKW.

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 04:56:41 AM »
Update:

Tropical Breeze arrived in the mail earlier this week! her mane and tail are slightly cut which sad. But not enough for me to say she'd needs a full re-hair done, unless I really can't save her hair but we'll see!

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I am having a blast collecting :D I sadly have to stick to ponies I really want as I don't have room for every one of them but maybe one day!

Cloud puff came in today too! Def gonna need a uv light treatment and some touching up on her cutie mark on one side, i believe she either has regrind going on or a some pony cancer/pimple on her cheek there which hopefully I can remove during the ub treatment as well

« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 08:19:13 AM by Primaltimediamond »

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2022, 08:55:59 AM »

Alright it is official! With Wind drifter and Morning Glory now in my possesion I am happy to say I now own every single flutter pony! Next update I will show off all the ladies cleaned up and with their wings :D (not sure how long that will take me but I'm happy)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2022, 12:52:49 PM »
 :joy: That must be a nice feeling to complete a set. Lovely.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal