collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65783 times)

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #375 on: November 24, 2016, 03:31:02 PM »
I just had something strange happen. I had an eevee holding a water stone so it would evolve into a vaporeon. But instead it evolved into espeon.

With the exception of Go, I haven't played a pokemon game since Yellow. But, I thought the stones "locked in" the evolution. I know espeon and umbreon evaluations have to deal with time of day and friendship/happiness level right? Do they take priority over the other evolutions?

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 24, 2016, 04:45:14 PM »
XD Holding the stone does nothing, silly! You have to USE the stone from your bag!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 24, 2016, 05:39:38 PM »
XD Holding the stone does nothing, silly! You have to USE the stone from your bag!!

:drunk: Well that explains why that didn't work. Wow, I feel like a dumbass. :P Thank you. I'm off to properly evolve my other eevees.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #378 on: November 24, 2016, 09:35:24 PM »
Does anyone else really not like that the Pokemon you're battling have the ability to call in an ally whenever and, seemingly, an endless amount of times? It's literally my least favorite thing about the game right now. It's just super annoying.

YES OMG I now hate spearow because of it!  >_<  I battled like 7 spearow in one battle earlier!

I am wondering though if this new feature "chains" Pokémon. Because if it does, you could just continuously knock a wild pokemons HP down and let it call for help as many tines as possible over and over in hopes a shiny appears at a higher rate. I want to test it out now since im a patient shiny hunter maniac!  :P

Yup. This is the new chaining method. Seems most people get a shiny somewhere between 75-150. @_@ I don't know how they keep it up that long. My chains tend to break at 30. Makes me realize that none of my Pokemon know defensive moves.

Bring lots of ethers and leppa berries for this method. It takes quite a while. I went back to egg hatching because I felt this way took too much of my attention to do lol.

I'm up to 4 boxes of Rockruff, nothing yet. If I could do 2500 Fennekins in X...this is just the beginning. At least you get eggs WAY faster in this one since you can just send eggs to the box.

I am going to stick with the MM and just breed eggs like crazy at the daycare xD I just want a shiny Cutiefly too badly! I tried the chaining "call for help" way and the longest chain I got was 11. Too much of a pain in the butt. Im not far into the game at all, but I hope theres a pokeradar later.... (-;_;-)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2016, 09:45:28 PM »
I feel like I am a lazy trainer because instead of catching Pokemon, i have been hatching baby Cydnaquils and putting them into the GTS, filling out my PokeDex that way. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 24, 2016, 11:01:11 PM »
Woooo, just finished the main story! Time for post-game stuff. ^.^

...well, tomorrow or something. It's 2am, I don't feel like playing anymore lol
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 25, 2016, 08:33:05 AM »
I'm loving it so far! I started with litten and got a rowlet today off of the GTS, but I really want a Popplio but I can't trade for one on there since I've never encountered it before  :cry:

Does anyone have an extra Popplio for trade or even to trade to me and I'll trade it back so I can search for it? Much appreciated!  :lol:
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2016, 09:04:41 AM »
I'm loving it so far! I started with litten and got a rowlet today off of the GTS, but I really want a Popplio but I can't trade for one on there since I've never encountered it before  :cry:

Does anyone have an extra Popplio for trade or even to trade to me and I'll trade it back so I can search for it? Much appreciated!  :lol:

I am pretty sure I have a female and male Popplio, if you want them! :) Or I could get you an Popplio egg, if you would prefer that. i can trade when I get home later (doing. BF shopping, lol)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Ariana

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2016, 10:49:45 AM »

I am pretty sure I have a female and male Popplio, if you want them! :) Or I could get you an Popplio egg, if you would prefer that. i can trade when I get home later (doing. BF shopping, lol)

Ah thank you! Actually, I just discovered a QR scanner and got one, but thank you again! Maybe we can trade some other time  ^.^ ^.^
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2016, 12:25:52 PM »
Hey Ariana, you can ask for pokemon you haven't seen on the GTS by scrolling down to the What pokemon? option :)
I'm really loving the game so far! And I'm completely in love with my Alola Ninetales :inlove:

Offline Ariana

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2016, 03:27:03 PM »
Hey Ariana, you can ask for pokemon you haven't seen on the GTS by scrolling down to the What pokemon? option :)
I'm really loving the game so far! And I'm completely in love with my Alola Ninetales :inlove:

Aw thank you so much! It seems as if I have a lot to learn  :lol:
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2016, 06:19:55 PM »
The idea of Hyper Training is cool, but I REALLY relied on Super Training for my EV training. I was big into EV training. I am not really sure if it helped. My Pokemon always get their butt kicked. But I still tried. The old fashioned way is just tedious. I am not sure how I feel about this.....

Good news, Dazzle!!! You can EV train in the Poke-Pelago!! It's "Isle Evelup"!!

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokepelago.shtml#evelup
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »
So im miltank milking the heck out of this game....literally!
:rofl: ...feels like the only one laughing...awkward silence
I have been collecting hidden items, collecting every availible Pokémon on each route and evolving them, having tauros wreck the place up, and talking to all the people. I just NOW made it to Route 4 and guess who I ran into on the Miltank/Tauros Ranch.....EEEEVEEEEEE! I started chaining them and on "SOS Cry" number 4 a wild Espeon appeared!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yeaaaaah not leaving route 4 until I get that shiny and the other vui's!!!! Spending all my Trainer monies on Adrenaline Orbs!
 :P

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2016, 03:13:34 PM »
I just got myself to the third island, I've been grinding because I don't want to finish the storyline too fast! Thus far wonder trade has been lame so I'm waiting til they open up pokebank for sun/moon to use that again. GTS is still wonderful as always :D  I'm loving it so far, even if they are ripping off Yokai watch in places. I know it's more of a competition over there than it is in the states.
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2016, 05:10:30 PM »
A wild Espeon? Whaaaat? Sweet!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal