collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65812 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2016, 04:28:22 PM »
I just hope I don't have to keep Rotom in my party at all times.....

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2016, 04:51:11 PM »
Yeah, but it is kind of zoomed out.  Maybe it's bigger in the game?

What about the Rotom Pokedex?  Do you suppose it will count as a Rotom in your dex?  My guess is probably not.

Probably, I mean Pikachu in yellow did.

Post Merge: June 02, 2016, 04:51:58 PM

I just hope I don't have to keep Rotom in my party at all times.....

It'll probably be more like Navi.

Post Merge: June 02, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

It might be nice to have a constant companion in Pokemon, as long as its Ezlo/Midna-like and not Navi/Fi-like.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:01:45 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2016, 07:24:45 PM »
Has anybody ever pre-ordered  a game from Game Stop and had it shipped to your home (instead of in store pick up)?

I'm thinking about doing this for Sun/Moon... whichever one I decide to get. Lately, my Wal-Mart has been HORRID about stocking video games. They didn't even get X/Y or ORAS in until 2-3 WEEKS after they were released! And Wal-Mart is the only store in town that sells video games. Considering that S/M are coming out in Nov, the weather may not permit me to leave town.

So if I pre-order online, will it get to me on release day (like Amazon)? Or will it be shipped out on release day?

sailorstitch

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2016, 04:17:28 AM »
Has anybody ever pre-ordered  a game from Game Stop and had it shipped to your home (instead of in store pick up)?

I'm thinking about doing this for Sun/Moon... whichever one I decide to get. Lately, my Wal-Mart has been HORRID about stocking video games. They didn't even get X/Y or ORAS in until 2-3 WEEKS after they were released! And Wal-Mart is the only store in town that sells video games. Considering that S/M are coming out in Nov, the weather may not permit me to leave town.

So if I pre-order online, will it get to me on release day (like Amazon)? Or will it be shipped out on release day?

sailorstitch

I pre-ordered Twilight Princess HD online via Gamestop (because I wanted the OST, that I thought was going to be complete at the time. >.<), and it came to me the day of release.

I've only ever done that once, though. That was the first game I've preordered in like a decade, since I've never had any problem getting games since.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2016, 04:56:36 AM »

sailorstitch

I've checked Amazon, and for me at least, they want me to pay for 2-day shipping if I want it day of release :P  So, it's only like $8 extra, but...no. 
I will pre-order from Gamestop, because then I can pick it up after work.  It is handy to have in the next town over!

Interesting new details! Since it's an island chain, I really hope the emphasis is not on water pokemon...it's probably one of my least favorite types...:P

Still torn between Sun and Moon - the legendaries are both very cool.

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2016, 07:50:26 AM »

sailorstitch

I pre-ordered Twilight Princess HD online via Gamestop (because I wanted the OST, that I thought was going to be complete at the time. >.<), and it came to me the day of release.

I've only ever done that once, though. That was the first game I've preordered in like a decade, since I've never had any problem getting games since.

Thanks!

Post Merge: June 03, 2016, 07:54:02 AM

sailorstitch

I've checked Amazon, and for me at least, they want me to pay for 2-day shipping if I want it day of release :P  So, it's only like $8 extra, but...no. 
I will pre-order from Gamestop, because then I can pick it up after work.  It is handy to have in the next town over!

Interesting new details! Since it's an island chain, I really hope the emphasis is not on water pokemon...it's probably one of my least favorite types...:P

Still torn between Sun and Moon - the legendaries are both very cool.

Thanks! I've never done a pre order from Amazon, but I know they advertize getting it on release day. When I pre ordered the Aladdin bluray from Disney store it came on release day.

sailorstitch
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:54:02 AM by sailorstitch »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2016, 10:52:26 AM »
The typing on the Sun Legendary makes zero sense. Ugh.

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2016, 04:57:09 PM »
Definately Sun is for me, I like the lion, it's like a combination between Entei and Kimba

Idk about the starters, I usually pick water but I'm not so sure about Popplio, let's see how they all evolve.

Which reminds me, apparently someone on Reddit speculated through the Japanese site's extra code and assets that Litten evolves into a Fire/Ground type and Popplio into a Water/Fighting type.https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4jeg88/spoiler_starters_final_evolution_types_leaked/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 04:59:14 PM by Silver_mirror46 »

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2016, 07:03:42 PM »
Fire/Ground would be most unusual

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 05, 2016, 11:33:00 AM »
Fire and Ground would be awesome, it'd be like a volcano! Very fitting for Alola.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2016, 04:59:07 PM »
Fire and Ground would be awesome, it'd be like a volcano! Very fitting for Alola.

Wait a sec, isn't Torcoal fire/ground?

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2016, 08:21:35 PM »

Torkoal is just fire, but Numel and Camerupt are fire/ground.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 05, 2016, 10:24:34 PM »

Torkoal is just fire, but Numel and Camerupt are fire/ground.

That's right. I recieved a Numel in wonder trade too. That was a fail on my part. :lol:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2016, 02:51:19 PM »
I like Iwanko, Nekkoala and Yungoose. I'm a bit dissapointed that we didn't get to see starter evolutions

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal