collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: gypsyunicorn : colorswap wish list only!  (Read 203 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
gypsyunicorn : colorswap wish list only!
« on: August 02, 2013, 03:15:24 PM »
rainbow  or blue  I also love yellow bodies ponies with red hair but those are hard to come by
when I say rainbow I mean rainbow haired or all sorts of colors on the body like a taf, color swirl etc...but mostly rainbowed hair, and when I mention blue I am referring to blue haired, or blue bodied...it doesn't have to be ALL blue ;) hope this helps and I am not saying try to find me a rainbow symboled blue body blue hair pony...think out of the box here on rainbow, rainbow is you get to be creative :lol: but I LOVE rainbow hair :lol:

g4
sir armor
shadowbolt :frolic:
fashion style rainbow dash
glittery fashion style rainbow dash
ploomette

g1 needed ;)

year 7 baby fancy pants
baby bows

year 7 sweetheart sisters
frilly flower

Year 8 Prom Queen Sweetheart Sisters
*need daisy Dancer's blue ruffle skirt*

year 8 ballerina adults-check see if have any..
twinkle dancer
posey rose

year 9 pretty ponies-shs
flower dream

year 9-glow n show
starglow

year 10 sisters
happy hugs

year 3 adult
whitecap
wave jumper

year 4 pearly babies
tiny bubbles

year 5 sparkle baby sea ponies
wavy
salty
sea breeze

water color baby sea ponies :frolic:
foamy
wave dancer

g1 ponies I have but would keep a double of if given in a swap:
nightglider
blueberry baskets
so soft angel
mimic(OF COURSE HA HA)
so soft fifi

Italian g1 ponies wanted:
sparkler
glory
blue belle
sunbeam

Oh and as an extra surprise like asked in questions down below: I added a puzzles link and wish list on those at the bottom of this post, please see that...pretty pony please..thanks love ya ^.^

note to swapper:
I collect my little pony stickers, old pvc smurfs, love mermaid stuff, old 80's unicorn and Pegasus stickers
I love nail polish
I don't need a lot of US g1 ponies as my collection for US is almost complete...feel free to look over my wish list in my siggy. This is here to narrow it down some for the color swap. I love rainbow haired ponies. Unicorns, and males are my favorites then followed by Pegasus...feel free to get creative with the swap...I am an easy going, fun loving collector who loves glittery, sparkly stuff, tinsel in pony hair is pretty. I also love flocked so soft g1 ponies. If it's something you can't find in g1 it is ok to go for g4. If you find something in g1 that is not on my wishlist but fits the color theme cool. I just don't want a bowtie army please...so no bowties here thanks. ;)
I figure if the pony has blue for hair or rainbow for hair that fits the bill to help you figure out how you want to create your swap gift, just please have fun and feel free to be creative in the shopping. Swaps are meant to be fun. I won't bite so feel fee to ask hostess any questions and I will give her any answers to help you out. ;)

1.Do you want fakies: no

2.Who's your favorite pony out of the Original Six?I don't know if I have a favorite....hmm lets see if I answer this the same again, today it's Minty :)

3.Where are a few places you'd LOVE to be able to visit: Italy for sure, France, and Sweden...why are we planning on a trip?! May I bring ponies

4.Do you like handmade things?(Jewelry, Hair Pieces, crochet, knit, drawings etc.): Friendship bracelets rock and so do pony accessories and pony clothes ;)

5.For those with children or spouses, what would they like as an extra: spouse needs nothing, my oldest loves cookie monster, and she also loves the ocean, my youngest loves anime books and candy dots

6.Who are your favorite ponies or sets of ponies: I have tons of favorites I listed some above...taf's, colorswirls, flower fantasy, so softs, mimic....did I mention mimic, munchy, taf buttons ,so soft angel ooh I NEED sea ponies because my collection is small, you may see my sea collection in one of my recent posts if you wish :lol: I love g4 tooooo rarity, rainbowdash, males....oh and back to g1 I don't have mail order version majesty yet :(

7.Do you collect merchandise from any of the gens: yes I do you can see my collection of merchandise mentioned in a recent thread in pony coral I started :ohyeah: I love me some merchandise...stampers, stickers, coloring books, puzzles oh a pony puzzle I don't have would rock as an added extra ...I have the 2 different mommy babies and I have a twice as fancy one and I have one more packed away but can't remember which, oh well...puzzles are awesome, petites, accessories for ponies(please see puzzle link and wish list to that below these questions for puzzle assistance, thanks) :)

8.Do you have a ponysona:gypsy because I LOVE unicorns ;) :lovey:

9.What will you not accept on a pony (i.e. mold, regrind, cancer): if it looks like it has cancer then not going to really want it but if it is 1 or 2 or 3 small not too bad spots in hideable areas on lets say punzie or mimic which is hard to get ok, but if the pony isn't a $$$$ pony then it's not worth keeping for fear of spreading, if the pony is an awesome pony with haircuts cool, perhaps I can get it rerooted by someone but if it is common pony with haircuts no way, pen marks etc on face no way, I just want my pony to display and photo well ;) common sense used here, oh and no broken horns or chewed off feet, give me something you would like to see in a pretty picture so I can proudly say look what YOU gave me in the brags :biggrin:

10.Link to your wish/want list:  there is another wish list with more stuff on it in my siggy :)

11.Do you collect anything else besides MLP: 80's stuff like pvc smurfs, strawberry shortcakes, 80's stickers of Pegasus and unicorns, finger nail polish is kool but not sure you can mail it, postcards from neat places, oh and I LOVE LOVE mermaid stuff :biggrin:

12.Is there a Generation/Pony you absolutely do not want: G3 >_<

13.Do you want customs/rehairs: If the custom is a cookie monster pony loving kind of pony  way kool or a g4 turned g1 sure as long as it's not a repaint body..I can not stand repaints for body color, painted symbols sure, custom must be done in good taste I am picky about my customs, sorry ...I prefer g1 customs or g4 turned into customs...and clay on customs are neat too :)

14.Do you want baits/rescue ponies: NO I don't customize yet :cry:

15.What would be a an extra surprise: g1 puzzle, g1 stickers, g1 coloring books, ....but puzzle is my first choice...I am dying to put together a g1 puzzle badly :cry: did I mention puzzles? ok I did, ok puzzles, puzzles puzzles ha ha...

16.What pets do you have: I have 2 miniature dachshunds Daisy is our girl who is almost 7 months old, and Bandit is our boy who is 5 years...the love toys that are not stuffed, they love treats, and they wear a size small or medium in doggy clothes...we have a thing for hotdogs pets :)

17.Do you want Hair/Customizing supplies: If you want to give me 1 bait pony with instructions on how to rehair with all the tools and some hair I may attempt to try this but other then that I have no clue...I will take this only if you set me up with an easy how to instructions with a kit so I can try to rehair for the 1st time...prefer a bait g1 if you do this lol( I am being brave here in typing this because the idea of rehairing for the 1st, biting my nails here, but I need to see what it is about sometime) :shocked:

18.Favorite Candy: right now it is fruit snack..I don't eat much junk food sorry

19.Allergies: yea to fakies :blush:

20.Favorite Animals:  UNICORNS  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: my 2 dogs :P black cats, my little ponys, mermaids ha ha had to put that in there again somewhere :P

21.How do you feel about duplicates of things you already have: sure if it is something someone would keep duplicate of like taf buttons, angel so soft, a neat color swirl, a flower fantasy, a glow in the dark g1, a kool mail order...I am kinda picky on duplicate...check my above paraghraph more may be mentioned

22.Do you collect the G4 trading cards/standees/tattoos/stickers:no

23.Do you have any pony armies: not yet really

24.Is it okay for your partner to decorate the OUTSIDE of the box they're shipping to you: go for it, may it kool :cool:

25.What scents do you like/dislike. I love cinnamon and I love yankee candles :lol: yum

26. What is your birthday or birthmonth if you don't want to say a specific day? With that, what is your birthflower or birthstone? January 19th, birthstone is garnet, Capricorn, flower is carnation

27. Would you like your items gift wrapped? pretty pony please, yes

28. How do you feel about blind bags / dolly mix? I would rather not I pretty much have the ones I need

29. Are you okay with a custom Stand In of your Grail Nirvana Pony?
I think I will pass on this idea. Sorry, but if it is a nirvana you find that needs a re-hair or a pony you have that needs a good rehair that is fin and you can even do an alternate rehair or some fashion of color that compliments the girl to give her a variant feel :biggrin: I am picky when it comes to customs, I don't care for re-paints. I prefer them to look as much orginal factory as can be.

30. Plushie?
Plushies are the bomb! I luurrrve plushies, and if you were making it yourself them omg I would bow down in your awesomeness!!! I prefer a g1 unicorn :)

Link to g1 puzzles :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :newpony: :newpony:

http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/G1_Puzzles

I have the following:
100 piece Milton Bradley taf fancy ponies with twins
100 piece Milton Bradley Brush and grow
My faves in 100 piece Milton Bradley I don't have yet are:

Puzzle featuring the G1 Princess Sparkle, Princess Royal Blue, Princess Primrose, Sugarberry

Puzzle featuring the G1 Posey, Medley, Majesty, Surprise, Heart Throb and Spike

Puzzle featuring the G1 Firefly, Peachy, Starflower, Trickles, Tickle and Twinkles
 But I will take any of the ones in 100 piece not mentioned that I already own, just wanted to tell you my faves ;)
I don't own any 35 piece puzzles yet

and as to the 24 pieces I have the following 2
Puzzle featuring G1 Peachy, Baby Cuddles, Twinkles
I also have a Glory with baby glory

I don't have this one yet: 100 piece puzzles by Salters, UK
I don't have these yet either:125 piece puzzle

I noticed wiki is not up to date with all puzzles so if you find the g1 3 babies making a sand castle I don't have that yet and if you see one not mentioned that I already have but is not pictured on wiki then I probably need it still ;)

Puzzles are fun

oh and I don't own any of the pony g1 games either...I love playing board games :P
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 04:47:39 AM by gypsyunicorn »

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: gypsyunicorn : colorswap wish list only!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 04:45:10 AM »
bump for updated questions. If you have any questions pass them to our Host and have them ask me please, I don't mind

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal