Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Favorite MLP Spin-off/Side Line?

<< < (3/3)

Carrehz:
Out of the ones listed in the poll? Blind bags, though I'd definitely have voted for G3 Ponyvilles and/or Equestria Girls if they'd been options ^^ I loved Equestria Girls, and Ponyvilles were such fun! I really need to get back to collecting those.

I love the G4 blind bags (not too crazy about the blind bag concept in general, but the MLP ones were cheap + had codes/windows so I didn't mind them), I just wish they'd used even a little of the creativity displayed in the blind bags, for the brushable line... the only thing I don't like about them is how much they took over G4 as a whole. :/ Well, that and the silly practice of splitting the waves in two for the UK after a while, that was ridiculous... took us forever to get the second half of the wave, and they'd always end up clogging up the shelves for months... never did see the last few waves because everywhere near me was still overrun with the damn Halloween blind bags >_<+++ but apart from that, I loved the G4 blind bags - heck, I was just updating my wishlist for the ones I'm missing the other day- so they get my vote :>

Petites are a bit too small and fiddly for my taste... I like small things in general, but maybe not THAT small. Takaras just aren't my thing. And I've never cared for more realistic horse toys (colours aside :p) so Dream Beauties are out. I don't mind the Crossovers, I still want to get the Lite Brite pony, I just wish their faces hadn't been so... melty...

lovesbabysquirmy:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on March 23, 2024, 04:02:49 PM ---I really don't like the Takara ponies. They look like dressed up Moomins. Though I do wish I'd found them on Yahoo auctions sooner, as they would've paid for my MA xD.

--- End quote ---

I had not considered that.  Now that makes them even CUTER, in my opinion XD

Leave a Whisper:
Haha you're right Taf, they do look kinda like Moomins. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version