Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Basic Fun 2023 New Releases: Celestials! RaMC Figures! Plushies! Etc!

(1/93) > >>

Carrehz:
*cracks knuckles* Let's have a nice happy thread about Basic Fun's upcoming releases! It'd be nice to get everything in one thread anyways, so far all the news about this year's releases have been scattered around a few threads anyway.

Out now:
40th Anniversary plushies - Glory, Moondancer, Firefly
Per Basic Fun, there will be two runs of these: One WITHOUT the "40th" mark on the hoof, and one WITH. The latter is a running change intended to be the "finalized" design for these plushies.
These DO NOT come in the boxes they were originally photographed with, it does not look like this will be "fixed" for later runs.

40th Anniversary Collector ponies - Snuzzle, Cotton Candy, Minty, Butterscotch, Bluebelle, Blossom
These are re-releases of the earlier 35th ann. release and do NOT have the altered "40th" symbols shown in earlier promo photos. The only difference from the 35th ann. releases are the 40th Ann. brushes and their packaging. edit: the 40th ann. ponies do have some subtle differences compared to the previous releases, i.e. slightly different symbols, eyes

Pearly Cotton Candy, Blossom and Mini Glory set - Target exclusive (in the US)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Celestial Ponies - Polaris, Nova, Aurora, Milky Way

Amazon links:
Aurora (hot pink trotting pose) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPJZHT6Y
Polaris (light blue trotting pose) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPK2351F
Nova (dark blue Tootsie pose) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPK1BKSC
(I can't find a listing for Milky Way, the light pink pony. Don't think she's up yet? LMK if I've missed it and I'll add it in!)
There are two versions of Nova: the original white-striped version, and an updated version with pink stripes. Basic Fun have stated the white version is being phased out and pink stripes will be standard going forward!

40th Anniversary 2" Figure Collector Pack - Inspired by Rescue at Midnight Castle

https://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Anniversary-Collector/dp/B0BK22QV85

(Placeholder/mock-up photo! Does anyone have a link to the Finnish site that had the actual photo of these? I swear I saw it a day ago and now I can't find it anywhere XD)

Mini Blind Box ponies
See this post for pics and codes!

Think that's everything :)

Personally I don't know which I'm more excited for, the Celestials or the RaMC set!!! They're all soooo pretty, and I'm so thrilled to see the Celestials FINALLY coming to fruition!!! :frolic:

(edited to clarify differences between 35th/40th anniversary ponies)

Leave a Whisper:
I love the stars on the pink one. Is it silly to think the blue one's symbol looks a bit like Samus Aran's ship?

normaleeinsane:
I'm so excited for the new releases. We only just started getting some of the retro releases like Posey and Tootsie in New Zealand. But I hope that means we'll get some of the other releases like the anniversary plushies and Celestial Ponies.  :happy:

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: normaleeinsane on May 10, 2023, 06:10:14 PM ---I'm so excited for the new releases. We only just started getting some of the retro releases like Posey and Tootsie in New Zealand. But I hope that means we'll get some of the other releases like the anniversary plushies and Celestial Ponies.  :happy:

--- End quote ---

Hope you guys do too

Ponyfan:
I couldn't find the light pink pony on Amazon either.  I didn't realize the ligh pink pony was named Milky Way. For some reason I thought one of the names being considered was Nebula?  I'm excited for these and the RAMC set.

I keep wondering why the placeholder for the RAMC set includes the ponies it does.  I realize this isn't the final product we're seeing but why include ponies like Butterscotch, Minty, Seashell and Trickles when Basic Fun has made all of the ponies mentioned? I just realized they're all Earth ponies except for Glory. Did Basic Fun just put random ponies on the box? The only ones that are featured on the box correctly are Bowtie and Glory.

I also want the plush.  :lovey:  I hope US Amazon gets them soon.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version