collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Difficult Ebay Situation: Not sure if there is anything that can be done  (Read 2410 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Difficult Ebay Situation: Not sure if there is anything that can be done
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 02:22:16 PM »
I think you have received some great advice already here Tula.  I don't think I could add anything more that has not already been covered to help you out.

*crosses fingers* that it may miraculously show up.  :hug:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Jemofirongate

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2012, 03:33:13 AM »
Was the tracking the type that requires a signature? If so you might be able to request a copy of it from the postal service, they should have that record.

Then at least you might have something to help prove that it wasn't you that received the parcel

Jem :)
Most Wanted! Megans Place Accessories, Please PM me if you want to sell :-)

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2012, 07:17:56 AM »
If you live in an apartment building try going to your leasing office, my UPS drops stuff off there and doesnt leave notice that they did GRRRR. Might be worth a shot if you live in an apartment?

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2012, 09:00:36 PM »
Its not my style to go after a seller when the seller isn't to blame.  As far as it being stolen off the porch...I don't think so. I remember the day it was supposed to be delivered as I got other packages that day...just not that one and I was home.
My post office never has anything to offer. They basically just tell me sorry, we don't keep records...your item says delivered and we can't trace it from there.  Its a waste of time to even try to deal with them. They are complete idiots and I don't mean to be rude....but they are a badddddd postal office.  The carriers just always play stupid with me.  How is the carrier going to remember every package I got that day?  I got like three and we were supposed to get 4.  I had ordered stuff off of amazon and got two packages that day and my husband got one...minus this one he was supposed to get.
It doesn't seem right to me to ask ebay to pay for something they had nothing to do with losing. ARGH....thank goodness this was just a small collectible toy on my wanted list that probably only cost about 15.00 at bin.

Same thing happened to me. It had delivery confirmation and I knew it was delivered to someone, just not me. I left the seller positive feedback because it was not her fault. But my PO is the same way. They took my number three times and never got back to me. So I was out $15. :(

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal