collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Multigen crossover idea?  (Read 2999 times)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Multigen crossover idea?
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2020, 02:28:17 PM »
Leave a Whisper - gosh that video sounds disgusting...

But that's what I mean - can you imagine them doing something like that with FiM? I can't. THAT'S what my problem is - if they were pulling stuff like that with all the gens... well I can't say I'd find it tasteful (I like vulgar humour and all, but MLP is not the place for it IMO) but at least there wouldn't be this awful... bias? against all the pre-G4 gens. but as it is...

Btw, I'd like to see examples of when Hasbro compared G2, G3 or G3.5 positively to FiM. Oh and "well they existed" doesn't count. I want to see something like the Twilight G1/G4 SDCC doublepack. Maybe then I'll believe that they could do a crossover that doesn't crap all over G2 or G3 :P

*crickets*

Exactly!

Hear hear!!

(Have Hasbro acknowledged G2 at all recently...? The retro McG2 doesn't count, that was McD's. I'm talking about Hasbro themselves.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Multigen crossover idea?
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2020, 04:22:23 PM »

(Have Hasbro acknowledged G2 at all recently...? The retro McG2 doesn't count, that was McD's. I'm talking about Hasbro themselves.)
Not unless you count them NOT objecting to the Kenner employees being interviewed for the Toys That Made Us episode ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal