collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The ponies we lost...  (Read 1196 times)

phoenixsoul85

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The ponies we lost...
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 06:43:58 PM »
I had to give all of my G1s to my female cousins as I got older.  I could either keep them or get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and since my best friends liked the turtles that is what I chose.  (STUPID ME!!!)  I was allowed to keep one pony which was Clipper.  I loved him so much because he reminded me of being on my grandpa's boat.  Up until about 3 years ado I knew right where he was safe and sound.  Sadly, when I moved in to our new house with my partner of 5 years, I have not been able to find him in all of my boxes of old toys.  I am waiting for a really long weekend to search the basement box by box (maybe I could purge a little and make some more pony money!!!)

In a related matter, my cousin is going to look in all of her old boxes when she goes home to visit next and said I can have anything she finds.  PLEASE KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 09:56:09 PM »
When I was four, I had a brand new so soft Wibd Whistler that I begged my mom to let me bring to the mall.  She agreed and, sure enough, left her behind at the mall.  :(. I was so sad and felt so guilty about it and I missed her for years to come.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 12:04:46 AM »
All my ponies and toys in general, my Dad got rid of after I turned 13. So if anyone here finds a Wigwam headdress, with the feathes painted/colored like red tail hawk feathers (it was to match my roach, southern style). That's mine.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

SajiNoKami

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »
No ponies have disappeared, but the waterfall did.. which is so odd because I knew I wanted to keep the pony stuff and so did my ma. We think it went away with the carebear playset heart, ma didn't realize it was a pony set. I think this happened because they both had clouds. But I still have the pony, duck, and a whole bunch of random pieces to the carebear set.

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2013, 04:18:39 PM »
I had a few childhood ponies that I would play with in the pool or tub.  When their tails fell out my mom threw them away.  Luckily I managed to save some of them.

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2013, 04:31:04 PM »
I remember having G1 Baby Half Note and Baby Tic Tac Toe and G2 Prince Clever Clover when I was a child, but I can't find them. They weren't in the bag with the others. :/
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

SajiNoKami

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 02:08:46 PM »
I had a few childhood ponies that I would play with in the pool or tub.  When their tails fell out my mom threw them away.  Luckily I managed to save some of them.
Threw them away just because the tails fell out? bummer, dude. My ma purposely took the heads off to swap tails. I had cut Lemondrop and Peachy, nothing major, but she switched the tails with Cotton Candy and Blue Belle.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:12:16 PM by SajiNoKami »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal