collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ponyville playsets  (Read 457 times)

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
ponyville playsets
« on: October 28, 2012, 09:30:52 PM »
just wondering if there is somewhere where i can see the ponyville playsets with all their contents? i've been thru into the sea, and strawberry reef. i wanted to see some up close or clear pics of the sets and contents. i've bought a stack of playsets and accessories off ebay, and am trying to pair everything up. i thought i saw mentioned somewhere recently about pdf's that hasbro has??

also wondering if there is any places/sites to buy missing pieces? (online would be best as i'm in australia, ponies just aren't as big over here) just about every set so far is missing 1 or 2 pieces :( my daughter won't know the difference, but some missing bits are pretty major, like the cloud shelf thingy on rainbow dash's house. any help would be great, thanks!!!!

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: ponyville playsets
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 10:11:42 PM »
Amazon would probably be most helpful. They usually show pictures of everything included in the product. Just search the specific playset and check the pictures on the listing.

As for loose ponyville parts. I'm not sure on that. I would say ebay but it's doubtful. Most people are just selling the playsets, not part. Worth a shot looking though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 12:36:31 PM »
I think www.strawberryreef.com has the ponyville line as well :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline PhyllieBean

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • an apparent glutton for dramaz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 01:23:19 PM »
Honestly, if they're Hasbro's pictures they're probably the MOST likely to be the LEAST accurate!  I'd match up what you can from strawberryreef and then ask here about any stray pieces or mysteries. 

Persona designed by Winged Fantasy with updated symbol by Pop-Girl (check my fancy av!)  Thanks ladies!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
I agree strawberryreef is your best bet-

I think your chances of finding loose accessories is not good just because it all just looks like random plastic once released from the set-  very hard to keep track of-

If the set that you purchased new is missing a couple of pieces- you could contact Hasbro- they are pretty good at making things right.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 04:26:47 PM »
For Ponyville this site is probably the one I prefer - http://mlp.imagesofher.com/index.php

The best idea is to find the set and then google search for a better promo shot picture.

However, as others have said you need to be careful with these pictures - ponyville are packed full of minor colour variations in accessories.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 09:09:58 PM »
oh thanks everyone for your suggestions!! yeah i've noticed some colour changes in the sets. strawberry reef is great for pony info, but i couldn't find much in the way of ponyville playsets. i did find this site tho thru google, http://ponyville.org/ and it even has links to stuff for sale on ebay which was really good. amazon also had some clear pictures :) the stuff i got off ebay consisted of 18 playsets and gazillions of accessories, which is wayyy to much for my daughter lol, so anything she already has and anything i couldn't get enough pieces for i will on sell. even tho my daughter wouldn't know whether it's complete or not, she's happy with anything, but i would :) kinda a bit ocd with all parts being accounted for lol!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal