collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Team Sun or Team Moon?

Moon!
50 (54.9%)
Sun!
41 (45.1%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Pokemon Gen 7 Sun/Moon talk--starters and what team are you on?  (Read 65984 times)

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Gen 7 talk--starters and what team are you on?
« Reply #420 on: December 03, 2016, 11:58:29 AM »
I sure hope Pokemon Bank gets the gen 7 update soon. Back in my days of playing Emerald and Diamond, I'd be like "this pokemon is unavailable, then I won't use this pokemon" but now that I'm so used to having a living dex, I'm more like "this pokemon is unavailable WHAT DO I DO" XD
I've heard rumors that we only need the Alola dex for the shiny charm. I hope so, because that'd be quite convenient!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 03, 2016, 12:25:43 PM »

Understandable! My husband and I got the games the day they came out, and I was able to finish the game in almost a week, but I didn't rush through. My husband hasn't finished yet, but he has less time to play than I do. I'm enjoying the post-game though, I'm currently training up a second team to take with me to the Elite 4.

I'm also still wishing for the Pokemon following you feature to come back. I actually brought up last night how there are so many Pokemon just wandering around in the games now, that it'd make perfect sense to bring it back.

I actually got kinda tired of Hau, but I love Lillie. Seems like most people like Hau though, but my husband and my friend both feel the same way I do. :lol:

YOU'RE RIGHT! Cosmog looks like something straight out of a Kirby game! It's so adorable!

I just got Serperior today from the QR code Island Scan feature! Gonna breed for some Snivy and sent them out into the world via Wonder Trade when I get home.

Well, in my case it's just that I'm trying to be good and spending more of my free time drawing than playing games, though the Pokemon influence is there because I have doodles of Rowlett and Popplio I want to colour when a couple other things are done. I really like that there is a postgame story this time. Collecting the mega stones last gen didn't seem all that worthwhile.

Haha, seriously. I can understand why they wouldn't in gen 5 because it was still sprite based. But they have all the 3D models ready to go.  Maybe in Pokemon Stars.... :bateyes: Ah, I'll have to see how I feel about Hau as the game progresses then. I usually don't like overbearing characters, but right now he just seems like such a happy guy.

Right? The simple body shape and face (complete with cheek blush), and the galaxy colour palette doesn't hurt either.

Yay! Congrats on getting Serperior, I love the whole Snivy line!

:inlove: I JUST HIGH-FIVED MY COSMOG IN POKEMON REFRESH!!!! It was SO CUTE!!!!!!

I need a Cosmog right now to try this!!!!!

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 03, 2016, 03:48:11 PM »
Worry not, Aluke!! There are many pokemon who high-five! Rockruffs, Pichus, the starters, Mimikyu!!! Lots!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 03, 2016, 03:55:48 PM »
I really like how the Hot Spring area in PokePelago also doubles as a way to hatch eggs. Makes my hatching hobby so much fun and easier. xD

And I am debating on evolving my Pikachu into Raichu, but at the same time I feel like I am a jerk if I do that.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 03, 2016, 04:03:42 PM »
I sure hope Pokemon Bank gets the gen 7 update soon. Back in my days of playing Emerald and Diamond, I'd be like "this pokemon is unavailable, then I won't use this pokemon" but now that I'm so used to having a living dex, I'm more like "this pokemon is unavailable WHAT DO I DO" XD
I've heard rumors that we only need the Alola dex for the shiny charm. I hope so, because that'd be quite convenient!

I think it's supposed to happen in January.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #425 on: December 05, 2016, 09:32:31 AM »
I just got to Malie City..... Ooooooh my god. I am in LOVE with the town song and everything in it. My husband and I were like, "reminds me of Ecruteak City!" and guess what...in the game someone says the person who built the city is from Johto! Since Johto is my everything in the Pokémon world this one city in this game just made ke feel at home! I love it. This place is amazing!!!!!!!! I love the music!

Collecting Minior in a little bit! I want to grab all the colors and name them after mixed fruit  drinks! x) I also NEED the shiny omg!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2016, 10:05:34 AM »
I really like how the Hot Spring area in PokePelago also doubles as a way to hatch eggs. Makes my hatching hobby so much fun and easier. xD

And I am debating on evolving my Pikachu into Raichu, but at the same time I feel like I am a jerk if I do that.

I know, right? I hated waiting around to hatch eggs but now I don't mind so much. Poke Pelago is awesome, haha.

I evolved my Pikachu to Raichu as soon as my Pichu became a Pikachu, but we all know how I feel about Pikachu. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:07:36 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2016, 10:33:30 AM »
I got my first shiny yesterday!

Oh yeah dont forget that today Magearna is available for those who beat the elite 4.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:36:37 AM by Pikashoes »

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2016, 11:08:20 AM »
I got my first shiny yesterday!

Oh yeah dont forget that today Magearna is available for those who beat the elite 4.

So cute! And thanks for the reminder. :D
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #429 on: December 05, 2016, 08:29:46 PM »
Aaahhhhh pikashoes, ya beat me finding shinies in Gen 7!  xD Congrats on your blue puppy, what a cutie-poo! Reminds me of Blue from Blues Clues!!!  :P I bet his werewuff forme looks really awesome! I need to find a shiny ASAP now too! Ive been near the observatory looking for miniors hoping to find his shiny.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 05, 2016, 08:33:45 PM »
Oooh, you've been Minior hunting too, Lala? I only need two more, and I've got all the basic colors! Yellow and light blue don't seem to spawn much though.... I'm training up my poliwhirl, since it has damp and that means they CAN'T EXPLODE ANYMORE!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 06, 2016, 11:10:32 AM »
How many Miniors are there?  I have green and blue.  Do they have to break open to catch them?  And if they do, do they stay that way? 

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 06, 2016, 01:08:36 PM »
How many Miniors are there?  I have green and blue.  Do they have to break open to catch them?  And if they do, do they stay that way?
you can catch them if they are closed, but its MUCH easier if you cause them to remove their shells. I believe it's a 30 catch rate vs a 250 catch rate, if that makes sense (some Legendaries have a catch rate of 3, by comparison).

I think there are 7 basic colors of Minior.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 06, 2016, 06:21:33 PM »
The Miniors come in the colors of the rainbow, Skeen! Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet. The shiny one is black with little triangles, one of each color around its face.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2016, 08:40:23 PM »
you can catch them if they are closed, but its MUCH easier if you cause them to remove their shells. I believe it's a 30 catch rate vs a 250 catch rate, if that makes sense (some Legendaries have a catch rate of 3, by comparison).

I think there are 7 basic colors of Minior.
Yep you can catch it without it breaking its shell, but keep in mind hunting all the colors is going to take a while.. especially if they decide to use Self-Destruct before you see what color it is.. I so far have found all but Red and Indigo
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal