collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB G2 wedding carriage loose, no access, doesn't have to be in great shape...  (Read 279 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Like it says, I'm looking for a G2 wedding carriage. I have one MIB and want to keep it that way, as it's such a beautiful display box setting (and serves well as a resting place for the G2 beanies lol). HOWEVER!!  I am absolutely NOT a MIB collector. I want to play with things, and have a weakness for the carriages, trikes, anything that rolls or flies  :biggrin:. So, I would like to get my hands on a cheap wedding carriage, which means it will likely need to be in fairly crummy condition. The only thing I do care about is broken important parts that can't be fixed (ie, I want to be able to roll it, and the canopy shouldn't be broken off, that kind of thing). If there are broken parts, we can discuss it, but that would be the only thing that would potentially bother me. I don't care if it's faded, has stains, whatever, and I don't want the ponies or accessories. I'd like to find one for $20 or under plus postage. (and Hopefully from someone in the US due to the cost of shipping something of that size. :-/ ) Also, I'm going to the Fair in Nashville, so there's another consideration for delivery.

*crosses fingers and hopes for a response* (because one of these days I am going to break down and open that MIB carriage.... noooooooooo!!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal