Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Charmer's Unofficial Christmas Carol Drawing Competition - Sign closed!

(1/4) > >>

Charmer:
Hello every pony!

It's that time of year again, my annual drawing competition.
Most of you know the rules by now but just for newbies:
1. Sign up by PM me a choice of Christmas Carol/Song you'd like to depict as a drawing.
2. You then have to draw your interpretation of that Christmas Carol/Song which MUST involve MLP characters.
They can be real or your own creations.
3. You can draw in any medium you choose, pen, pencil, crayon etc.
4. Once signups close on the 5th November, you MUST have your completed pics PMed to me or emailed to me @ [email protected]
by no later than Sunday 10th December.
5. After which I'll put up the pics on here for voting for the winnner. You MUST NOT post them anywhere online before the voting.
6. The winner will receive a few mlp goodies that we can get together.

Current competitors and their carol/song are below.
I look forward to seeing all of your drawings this year  :biggrin:

Competitors so far:
1. Rudolf, The Red Nosed Reindeer by Heart of Midnight
2. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer by Gator
3. The Holly and the Ivy by Aflame
4. Jingle Bells by Annie
5. White Christmas by brightberry
6. Silent Night by Delphian
7. O' Christmas Tree RandomPony

Heart Of Midnight:
Oh, I've been looking forward to this! :xmas: This is so nice and creates a Christmas atmosphere!  :frolic:

Earlier this year I already had in mind what I was going to draw, but I can't remember it anymore!  :blink: :snicker:

Charmer:

--- Quote from: Heart Of Midnight on October 19, 2023, 06:35:05 PM ---Oh, I've been looking forward to this! :xmas: This is so nice and creates a Christmas atmosphere!  :frolic:

Earlier this year I already had in mind what I was going to draw, but I can't remember it anymore!  :blink: :snicker:

--- End quote ---

That's ok, you've got time to remember, just message back when you do. Hopefully we can have a nice group of people. If we can get 10 or more that'd be amazing.

Charmer:
Don't forget to sign up to this everyone. It's really fun, I promise. You have a couple of weeks left to sign on to it.

Gator:
I’m thinking on it.  I need some drawers block remedies though.  Or I need a pony muse to give me some ideas😆😜

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version