collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Having a hard time finding the "Pony Life" figures?  (Read 1908 times)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
Having a hard time finding the "Pony Life" figures?
« on: September 26, 2020, 08:18:20 AM »
I don't know if it's just where I am, but in store selections of MLP are really limited and I'm having a hard time even finding the newer figures online, even at places like Target's website and such.

Is it just me? I need Rarity, Twilight, and Rainbow to complete the set of brushables that I think are out at this point. I'm just not seeing them anywhere.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Having a hard time finding the "Pony Life" figures?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 08:32:29 AM »
Sorry to sound obvious, but did you try Walmart? If not, it could be that distribution in your area just isn't that good for these toys.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 08:53:52 AM »
Sorry to sound obvious, but did you try Walmart? If not, it could be that distribution in your area just isn't that good for these toys.

Didn't really have any luck on the website. I wonder if actually going to the physical store might actually give me better results? I'll be heading there in the next couple days for the pharmacy, it would be worth a look.

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 10:01:23 AM »
I found those at Smith's Marketplace (in store).  My Walmart hasn't had much pony stock at all lately.

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 12:39:48 PM »
Rarity and Rainbow Dash are in the 2nd wave of them so that's probably why you are having a harder time finding those. I'm not even sure if they have been spotted in the US yet. Twilight should be easy though! I'd check Walmart for sure!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2020, 01:13:19 PM »
Someone found wave 2 at Meijer, I'm about to just order the full case from Entertainment Earth but whenever I look it's out of stock.
Nothing over in my area. I was stalking Target as the fall stuff was being rolled out and no wave 2 came to there.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 02:57:59 PM »
It might be the area...I live 45 minutes from Madison and I haven't seen much of pony anything at the Walmarts or Target here either. Just that big creepy talking Princess Celestia thing at both, and some Pony Life figurines at Target, but no brushables.

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2020, 04:36:48 PM »
Haven't been able to go to stores for Obvious Reasons, but from day one back in January it's been impossible to find PLs online. Walmart makes them like $10 plus another $8 shipping, Amazon will list them for like $15 not including shipping, it's ridiculous. I need Potion Nova, Trixie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. :( RBD and Rarity are new so I guess it makes sense it will take a while for those to become more available but like I said, it's always been like this.

Offline fuzzysherbet

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 09:55:06 PM »
You may have more luck looking in person; the big w I go to only just got the PL brushables in stock and I checked big w's website, and they aren't listed on there yet.

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2020, 06:32:45 AM »
Rarity and Rainbow Dash are in the 2nd wave of them so that's probably why you are having a harder time finding those. I'm not even sure if they have been spotted in the US yet. Twilight should be easy though! I'd check Walmart for sure!

That's good to know, thank you!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2020, 07:06:48 AM »
I am.  I wanted Potion Nova but haven't seen her at Target for months.    I've seen Trixie, Twilight and Fluttershy at Walmart but not Potion Nova.   I've found a lot of the EQ minis and the potion blind bags.  I haven't figured out why Potion Nova seems to only be at Target.

Ponyfan   

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Having a hard time finding the \\\"Pony Life\\\" figures?
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2020, 08:39:31 AM »
I am.  I wanted Potion Nova but haven't seen her at Target for months.    I've seen Trixie, Twilight and Fluttershy at Walmart but not Potion Nova.   I've found a lot of the EQ minis and the potion blind bags.  I haven't figured out why Potion Nova seems to only be at Target.

Ponyfan
i wouldn’t mind getting you a Potion Nova. There’s a few of her at my local Target.

Post Merge: September 27, 2020, 08:40:19 AM

Haven't been able to go to stores for Obvious Reasons, but from day one back in January it's been impossible to find PLs online. Walmart makes them like $10 plus another $8 shipping, Amazon will list them for like $15 not including shipping, it's ridiculous. I need Potion Nova, Trixie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. :( RBD and Rarity are new so I guess it makes sense it will take a while for those to become more available but like I said, it's always been like this.
Same offer applies

Post Merge: September 27, 2020, 08:41:44 AM

I don't know if it's just where I am, but in store selections of MLP are really limited and I'm having a hard time even finding the newer figures online, even at places like Target's website and such.

Is it just me? I need Rarity, Twilight, and Rainbow to complete the set of brushables that I think are out at this point. I'm just not seeing them anywhere.
i think I recall seeing a Twilight near me. Want her?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 08:41:44 AM by Mana Minori »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2020, 06:27:41 PM »
You may have more luck looking in person; the big w I go to only just got the PL brushables in stock and I checked big w's website, and they aren't listed on there yet.

It's kinda infuriating. I'd rather purchase online than in store. I'll even end up buying more than I would have just to get free ship. Yet they still are trying to push me to go into a store where I could catch something just in the hopes that I impulse purchase.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2020, 09:19:51 PM »
As far as my city is concerned, MLP may as well not even be making new products.  Fakies on the shelf at Walmart, but not a single actual MLP thing.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2020, 07:57:15 AM »

It's kinda infuriating. I'd rather purchase online than in store. I'll even end up buying more than I would have just to get free ship. Yet they still are trying to push me to go into a store where I could catch something just in the hopes that I impulse purchase.

I wonder if you could call the store and see if they would be willing to do a pick up (where you order/pay online or over the phone and then just have them bring it out to your car) for you.  I know that the Smith's Marketplace (Kroger) here says that they would rather you do a pick-up if you don't feel well than to come inside for things.  They've had both waves of the PL brushables.  The last time I was there they had at least one of each on the shelf.  They've also carried the Cutie Mark Crew better than Walmart has and I've started checking there for things because they have the best selection.  I went to Target on Saturday and the only pony things they had were 2 of the Nightmare Moon Pony/EQG PL packs. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal