collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 "Rainbow Power" series in stores?  (Read 8942 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: G4 "Rainbow Power" series in stores?
« Reply #135 on: January 15, 2014, 07:19:47 AM »
I thought those three would be together in one wave, too. :huh:

Oh, I really, really hope there aren't more wave revisions going on! I hate wave revisions, they make it so much harder to find all the sets! Just release a new wave as a new wave, Hasbro! And leave it at that! >_<

I'd say maybe it was a mistake, but the front of the card has the ~Rainbow Power Smear Thingy~ on it so...it's clearly for a RP set  -_- . It really doesn't make a lot of sense to begin the Rainbow Power line dotted with old releases, nor re-releasing part of a wave right after that wave has finished (Famous Friends is still shelf-warming, even when the sets are on sale it doesn't shift...)
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #136 on: January 15, 2014, 07:29:59 AM »
is the Flipping Dash part part of the RP line?

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 15, 2014, 07:32:26 AM »
is the Flipping Dash part part of the RP line?
Yes :P
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 15, 2014, 09:18:18 AM »

Oh, I really, really hope there aren't more wave revisions going on! I hate wave revisions, they make it so much harder to find all the sets! Just release a new wave as a new wave, Hasbro! And leave it at that! >_<

I'd say maybe it was a mistake, but the front of the card has the ~Rainbow Power Smear Thingy~ on it so...it's clearly for a RP set  -_- . It really doesn't make a lot of sense to begin the Rainbow Power line dotted with old releases, nor re-releasing part of a wave right after that wave has finished (Famous Friends is still shelf-warming, even when the sets are on sale it doesn't shift...)

No that's the right combination - http://cat352.wix.com/mlparena#!mini-figures/c93p - wave 5 is the Daring Set plus Pony Lesson and Grovin Hooves again!!!! Wave 6 will include the next 2 sets [plus one other repeat - I don't know who that will be yet though].
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 15, 2014, 09:35:13 AM »

No that's the right combination - http://cat352.wix.com/mlparena#!mini-figures/c93p - wave 5 is the Daring Set plus Pony Lesson and Grovin Hooves again!!!! Wave 6 will include the next 2 sets [plus one other repeat - I don't know who that will be yet though].

Fingers crossed for Royal Surprise or the Apple Family sets. The two that actually need a re-release...

Who wants to bet it'll be Famous Friends again? :lol:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

RarityDash

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #140 on: January 15, 2014, 10:23:57 AM »
Target had the flipping Dash, FS Fluttershy and Rarity, and the singing equestria girls. They have annoying voices and are awful singers. If you make a singing doll, record a voice that can actually sing I bought Pinkie, and the button for the voice is really sensitive, so I just ripped the batteries from her thighs (which were enormous because of it). Her hair is really curly, frizzy, and un-soft, and because of the speaker in her head she has no hair on the back of her head. It actually looks really kinda dumb with her mostly bald. But she has feet! :biggrin:

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #141 on: January 15, 2014, 11:14:53 AM »
Does anyone know when the Soaring Pegasus set is coming out?
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2014, 11:53:13 AM »

Fingers crossed for Royal Surprise or the Apple Family sets. The two that actually need a re-release...

I think it will be the Daring Pony set so it will be all the Rainbow Power ones together. At least that would make sense tho Hasbro doesn't always do what makes sense.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2014, 01:54:01 PM »
Target had the flipping Dash, FS Fluttershy and Rarity, and the singing equestria girls. They have annoying voices and are awful singers. If you make a singing doll, record a voice that can actually sing I bought Pinkie, and the button for the voice is really sensitive, so I just ripped the batteries from her thighs (which were enormous because of it). Her hair is really curly, frizzy, and un-soft, and because of the speaker in her head she has no hair on the back of her head. It actually looks really kinda dumb with her mostly bald. But she has feet! :biggrin:
Can she stand on her on? :P
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »
The EQG  Rainbow  Power  line are already listed on  Hasbro but the only one I want to get is not yet listed  , Rarity doll with Pony :) is still not listed, Target site shows  it listed but not for sale online , all of them show as available at the stores .
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 02:37:12 PM by HoustonCollector72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2014, 01:38:57 AM »

LOL - thats the 2 which make most sense due to such limited releases. But Famous Friends seems to be their favourite thats for sure!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

brittney_rochelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2014, 06:41:28 PM »
I seen basic Twilight and Pinkie Pie Equestria Girls figures in Walmart today (Eastern KY, USA) No sign of Rarity though, or any other basic.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2014, 07:01:42 PM »
I saw Rainbow Rocks Equestria Girls dolls last week at Walmart .  The ones that talk when you high-five them.

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2014, 10:16:20 PM »
Rainbow Power has hit Australia! Which is actually quite surprising, seeing as we haven't seen a few of the Crystal Princess Celebration sets yet. No AJ or FS Masquerade brushables, no second set of Crystal Motion ponies, no Bakery yet, and the Cars only popped up for an extremely short time in one store and I missed them. :huh: Hope we see a bit more of CPC before the full Rainbow attack.

Anyway, in KMart stores (three that I know of) there's been always been a section of the pony aisle with $9 regular brushables, and also priced at $9, the "Deluxe Winged MLP" which previously referred to the waves of glimmer wings ponies. Ploomette and friends have been populating the shelves up until this week, where my local has replaced them with the two Fantastic Flutter ponies. A lot of them had spotty, blurred paint jobs and I saw a few Cadences with bulges at the back of their necks reminiscent of the poor horrifying melty head Cadence. Looks like it might be a frequent problem with the new head mold for the Princess body type.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2014, 11:10:28 PM »
I have yet to see any of the new bb sets, which is the only thing I want in the entire line.

Oh btw hathorcat wave 2 of the Deluxe is only the Rainbow pony collection, I saw them open a box of the it's four of the Rainbow Set.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:16:08 PM by Aquatic Neon »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal