collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 80321 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1140 on: April 23, 2022, 07:19:26 AM »
I realized that I have FOUR DAYS OFF from work and this is very confusing for me... I'm so used to the routines of the week.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1141 on: April 23, 2022, 07:20:04 AM »
Today another Amazon complaint. I know i pick on their site a lot but since i'm a web developer i've heard "well Amazon does it" "let's do whatever Amazon does" too many times. i'm sorry their site is not user friendly at all. Amazon has a ton of money and can just trample the competition. they got to e-commerce early so they didn't have to do a great job. their site doesn't have any magic fairy dust that makes it work. unless by magic fairy dust they mean money and lack of empathy for the people who actually make the site run (3rd party sellers and warehouse, delivery employees).

So after that rant. my complaint is that their product details are difficult to read. and the important stuff isn't highlighted. I was about to buy this product until i finally saw it was used condition. why isn't this highlighted better. i don't want to pay full price for a used trash can. i don't mind buying used books but not a used trash can. my objection is not to used products. i just feel like they should highlight the product condition more. it highlights my previous purchase since i bought the same trash can a few years back. this leads me to think the product is exactly the same. used is not the same.

sorry for the rant but Amazon's site tries to get you to make purchases quickly and not look too closely at the product. it's so easy to just order without really knowing all of the product specs. And sometimes the specs are not even correct and the photos can be deceiving. :( I included a screenshot because i'm being petty.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 08:21:59 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1142 on: April 23, 2022, 08:15:27 AM »
I'm ready to buy a used washer and dryer, my dad gave me money. I search Facebook Marketplace throughout the day, but so many don't offer delivery, or if they do they want like 100 bucks for it. I live in a sleepy tourist town, and there are no local used appliance stores, they're all in other cities. The few whose prices didn't make me close their websites won't answer the phone :mad: I know it's Saturday but the one is open till four and the other noon.

If my niece wasn't so hard to work with, I would ask her to pick a pair up for me, she has a truck. But I know she wouldn't. She'd want me to go with her but I can't get up in the truck :( She could bring her boyfriend with though.

I could have had a pair days ago for my price range, but no. Pick-up only. I wish I knew more any local people.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 23, 2022, 03:05:45 PM »
It's been a hard week for me. :(   I started a new medicine on Wed and I had such a bad headache by Wed night and even overnight in to Thursday.  It was so bad around 3am that I just wanted to cry and go back to sleep. The pain finally eased up.

I didn't take the new medicine to work with me on Friday because I'm only supposed to take it under certain conditions but then it turned out that I needed my medicine at work so I had to call my mom to bring it to me.

I've been so tired all day.  :zzz:  I'm pretty sure that it's related to my current health issue.  I did this last time too even though I slept last night I woke up feeling like I hadn't.

Also, a car pulled right out in front of us this morning and my dad had to slam on the brakes hard to avoid an accident. The person in the other car never even slowed down or noticed that she almost hit us.

@Beth,  I get frustrated with Amazon too.  I've noticed that they will often promote items from 3rd party sellers at 3 or 4 times the retail cost of the item when it's cheaper if you're buying directly from Amazon and their search filters are terrible.  I can type in "Fruits Basket anime" and the top results are for fresh fruit baskets.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 23, 2022, 07:07:47 PM »
Tried to support a colleague in another office after-hours on Friday and was trying to get her to not overstay and not check in on Saturday and she broke down and snapped at me. Her wording sounded like I didn't care about my job. I know she means I look like it doesn't bother me, but the truth is I worry and have breakdowns just as often, I just don't show it as much. It's not made my already bad mental health week any better  :cry:

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 24, 2022, 01:33:38 PM »
I’m not sure why my youngest sister is giving me attitude today. All I asked her to do was fold and put away her laundry. You’d think I’d asked her to clean the whole entire house and do her own laundry and fold her own laundry!
And to top it off I’m feeling unwell and need to visit the doctor. Joy.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline AvianWing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 24, 2022, 07:57:41 PM »
I'm gettin' real tired of plane tickets being so bloody expensive.

There's a wedding I want to go to in a few months and I'd really like to not pay $700+ minimum just to fly barely half way across the country. Ugh!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1147 on: April 25, 2022, 05:08:58 AM »
Ants, ants, ANTS! The other day I discovered that the room was once again surrounded by tiny ants up where the wall and ceiling meet. They went all the way around the living room and down the hallway. So I sprayed almost the whole wall/celling area of the apartment.

Today, they are back. On the floor. Coming from the outside door, I think. I noticed them when I fed my cat, but I had just woken up and wasn't ready to deal with them. I think I'm almost out of spray too. I think I'm going to clean my cat's area and mop the floor and everything. Get rid of any trail scent. And spray the door inside and out.

On the plus side, I have mostly gotten rid of the fruit flies again. There are a few stragglers but I set up some more traps and that will get them.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 26, 2022, 08:58:37 AM »
It is so awfully cold outside, and it's almost May!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 26, 2022, 12:52:56 PM »
hooking up a washer/dryer is hard. i managed to make flood my laundry room  :drunk:
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1150 on: April 27, 2022, 08:31:20 AM »
When you know someone is following your posts on a forum in order to write defensive responses, but that person is a mod and so you can't do anything about it.

Note, not pony related in the slightest. Just venting.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 27, 2022, 08:47:29 AM »
when i take time off from work i get really stressed from not being at work. i just can't relax anymore. i think i'm getting burnout from all of the work stress, personal life stuff, and general constant existential dread.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1152 on: April 27, 2022, 08:48:18 AM »
My brain :freak: It's going a million miles an hour. I want to do everything. My body is very sore from doing everything a few days ago. Plus, I slept for a really long time last night, 14 hours, so I got up later than usual so my routine was messed up.

I've finally been assigned a new caseworker. This means she'll want to see my apartment and asses me. I'm about halfway done with my deep clean. I've also unpacked about 6 boxes that have been sitting for a year with more on the do-to list.

I think I'm overcompensating because of all the bad things that have happened to me and continue to happen. I'm worried about my dad, my mom, my cat, myself and I still miss my sister. It's like my brain doesn't want any emotions so it's all action orientated. That's fine. I just wish it was more organized.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 27, 2022, 09:43:50 AM »
It’s snowing. Again. And I’m sick and need to see the doctor. Gosh darn why can’t the snow just go away?! ITS ALMOST MAY!
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 27, 2022, 12:08:55 PM »
sorry for posting multiple complaints in a few hours. my mom had eye surgery this morning and i haven't heard anything from my dad about how it went. i've been worried but i also don't want to bother them if she's resting. also if i we having surgery they would be calling everyone who knows me trying to get an update.

why don't parents realize their children also worry? i'm almost 40 and my mom would lock me in my house if she could to keep me from doing anything risky. but they never update me when they drive anywhere over a long distance. even if i ask them to.  :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal