Pony Talk > Pony Corral

G5 Media News, movie is now out on Netflix!

<< < (2/129) > >>

Carrehz:
Genuinely don't care where it's set, I just want new characters!! I fully expect we'll get a new set of main characters that'll be re-released into oblivion, but, y'know, as long as they're new characters...

Leave a Whisper:
At this point, I don't give a flying rat turd about the cartoon after the awfulness that is PL, as long as the toys return to well-made, pretty horseyness and diverse, balanced lines like G1 and G3.

starrynights:
I'm perfectly fine with it being in Equestria and references to older characters as long as the mane 6 doesn't take over.
Plus....chance for more Luna

lovesbabysquirmy:
Sadly I am not even excited.  :( 

Pokeyonekenobie:

--- Quote from: Carrehz on January 29, 2021, 12:43:11 PM ---Genuinely don't care where it's set, I just want new characters!! I fully expect we'll get a new set of main characters that'll be re-released into oblivion, but, y'know, as long as they're new characters...

--- End quote ---

Of course they'll be new.  It will be the great granddaughters of the Mane 6, who look just like them and are named after them...but they're totally new characters.   :coffee:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on January 29, 2021, 01:55:09 PM ---At this point, I don't give a flying rat turd about the cartoon after the awfulness that is PL, as long as the toys return to well-made, pretty horseyness and diverse, balanced lines like G1 and G3.

--- End quote ---

I haven't watched any of PL, the part of a trailer I saw hurt my head too much for me to want to see it at all, so I'm hoping that G5, whatever it ends up being, isn't like that.  Otherwise, I'll just focus on the toys instead of watching any of the cartoon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version