Pony Talk > Introductions

New to MLP Arena

(1/4) > >>

DJ Midli:
Heya ponies :)
                        DJ Midli here, I'm totally new here and one of the newer people who has been introduced to the world of MLP via MLP:FiM. I found out about this site from the wonderful Elfpony whose panels I attended at Anime North first and had her guest speak on the MLP:FiM panel, so you can send her some love for making this site grow :P. I've been collecting for about the past year(prolifically (for someone who doesn't colllect things normally..) i might add..35 ponies and counting). I have yet to take the leap into customizing(although I have been grateful for the hair advice i've seen from customizers!)

As for other MLP community involvement, I'm 1/2 heads of the ottawa bronies meetup group, I DJ on bronyradio.com(yes pony tunes and yes i'm actually a DJ :) ), and I have somehow fallen into doing MLP:FiM panels at every convention I conceivably can.

Also I have read over the rules and Didn't see mention of it, but its normally forbidden on most forums, so I thought id ask: Whats the site policy on Necro-threads, IE replying to a thread that hasn't had any activity in many months? The reason I'm curious is because there are a couple of old threads I'd like to add/clarify some information on(Mostly the ones that were discussing my panels at anime north or the CBC radio interview I did back in november).

Anyways, I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship between myself and the users/moderation team here at this friendly little site :).

- Yours in Peace, Love, Unity and Respect!

P.S. My heart almost died when I received the "your application has been denied" :cry: email from here, and then I found out it was because of the site moving from where I originally applied!  :cool:

MissWhiteMascara:
" P.S. My heart almost died when I received the "your application has been denied"  email from here, and then I found out it was because of the site moving from where I originally applied!"

Oh my god, me too! I'm glad it was just because of the new site haha. Welcome :)

Diamond:
Welcome to the Arena.  You can not reply on the old threads at the old Arena and they will not be moved to here.  You may PM a Mod (with a link to the thread in question) if there is something you would like to discuss or clear up.  As to bumping old threads, for the most part anything older then a month needs to stay where it is.   Elfpony is wonderful and beyond helpful. 

kittybethy:
Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the New Arena!

kiwimlp:
I'm so glad you have joined us at the new Arena! It sounds like your collection is off to a great start :frolic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version