collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Filly Princess  (Read 4245 times)

MsGatamon

• Trade Count: (0)
Filly Princess
« on: July 28, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
These are really well done and cute.  What I enjoy about these is; they are flocked very well, they have original designs (the do look like G3 insprired but are designed not to look like copies of G3), molds are detailed (the orange one is wearing a belt and the blue one has a cape, all the ones I have seen so far have different molded hair), and they as tiny.  The big one, Sir Kuno, even looks like a hamster from the front.
I did see something interesting on the back of the package.  Two of the accessories are definitely from the G3 line.
The second photo shows the actual G3 cabinet and vanity.  Also I have included a quarter for size comparison.  The little babies that came are so tiny.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:54:15 PM by SourdoughStomper »

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: (fakie) Filly Princess
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 03:20:05 PM »
These come up pretty often but they aren't exactly fakies I believe they are their own thing.  Like I think there is a show or something. :) But I do have a few and they are very cute.
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Phekzhen

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 03:51:47 PM »
They're from Germany, so they're not too popular in the US just yet. I guess they're fakies in the sense that it's brightly colored princess ponies? But they're not really openly trying to rip off of ponies. But a "blind bag" is, like, $3 where I'm from, which is pretty expensive.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 03:53:03 PM »
I love Filly Princess!! I wish we had more in the US. I want a few sets with babies so bad.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 03:54:40 PM »
I wish we had those sets with the babies in the US. On their site they show blind bag packs with 2 babies in them, but I've never seen them for sale. Just the plain Filly Princess blind bags and a collector's tin with a gold version of Princess Crystal. What I really want are the Filly Elves and Filly Unicorns. I wonder if those will ever show up in the US.

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 03:56:15 PM »
I like them so far! They have playsets advertised, and in Germany they have all these different product lines of filles!  They even have huge plushes, which I think are awesome.

There were some posts about them here in this thread:

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,303823.0.html

around pages 1,2 and on I think :)

for some extra info if you wanted!

I hope more shows up in the US soon!

Offline Zenobiaa

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Just a little bit Ditzy Doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
I really like these, but I wish the US had the Filly Elves and Filly Fairies :< I'm not interested in the Princess ones so much as the Elves and Fairies.

Edit: I don't suppose anyone has any pictures or knows where I can find a complete list of all the Fillys and the lines they're in?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:03:23 PM by Zenobiaa »

Help me find my grail: FS :muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo Prototype

Offline FlitterRose

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Welcome to Daydreamland. No reality allowed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »
They're not fakies  ^.^ I've seen in stores here,but I never got one  :blush: I've even seen swimming suits with those Filly princesses,but they were too small for me :lol:
Sup

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 04:13:22 PM »
http://fillyprincess.com/de/collections/20/

They have Mermaid ones now! They are so cute!

MsGatamon

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 04:32:58 PM »
I ment no insult by using the term fakie.  Fakie is just a term used for any toy that resembles MLP.  Being their own toy line is probably why they do not look like MLP rip offs.
I live in USA and bought them from a game and toy store at the mall.  I have also been informed that these are sold at Target.  People have been finding the tins and blind bags in the toy department.
I hope we get the other varieties of Fillies.  I went to their US websit and there were images of Fillies with fairly wings but no toys were shown with wings, horns, or mermaid tails.  I would love to get my hands on the play set.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 04:44:33 PM »
I love Fillies!  ^_^  And I had no idea there were mermaids, elves or unicorns!  I'm also a fan of the Filly Fairies with the glow in the dark wings, hehe.  Now I'm so tempted to look on ebay for more >_<

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Filly Princess
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »
I've never seen the babies before!  I have most of the Filly Princesses (I'm actually not too sure which ones I'm still missing) but my favorites by far are the Filly Fairies, and I only have two of those.  They haven't made it to the US yet so I have to wait until Dad takes business trips to Germany to get any...

Phekzhen

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 06:17:04 PM »
Edit: I don't suppose anyone has any pictures or knows where I can find a complete list of all the Fillys and the lines they're in?

Their website shows all what they have, but if you switch the region to Germany, you'll see all that they have.

I ment no insult by using the term fakie.  Fakie is just a term used for any toy that resembles MLP.  Being their own toy line is probably why they do not look like MLP rip offs.
I live in USA and bought them from a game and toy store at the mall.  I have also been informed that these are sold at Target.  People have been finding the tins and blind bags in the toy department.
I hope we get the other varieties of Fillies.  I went to their US websit and there were images of Fillies with fairly wings but no toys were shown with wings, horns, or mermaid tails.  I would love to get my hands on the play set.

The different lines seem to slowly be making their way through Eastern Europe, and that America is the last stop on the line. You could always try to buy them from international Arena/Trading Post users, or eBay.

I've seen them at Toys 'R Us and a friend bought me one at our local gaming shop, and I've seen them at the anime store in town, too. I've seen them on Amazon, too, but really overpriced.

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
I love these and I'm so jealous you have the Mommy & Baby packs!

I love flocked ponies and I love tiny, cute things, so these are right up my alley. One BB costs $2 at my local Target, so I've started grabbing at least one every time I go. I'm excited to get more of them and I'd love to have the Dream Castle to display them in.

I also want the giant plush! Kim showed them to us the other day and they are SO CUTE!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2012, 07:13:06 PM »
i saw some of htem in target!