collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal empire in season 3 confirm  (Read 3381 times)

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Crystal empire in season 3 confirm
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
SPOILER! Possible Crystal Empire Villain!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Just from seeing this I can already make more speculations!

I'm just going to speculate the whole plot of the 2 episodes, so don't read if you feel like it's going to spoil it for you.
Crystal Empire used to be called Crystal Kingdom and the ponies that lived there were happy. Then one day an evil pony took the throne and declared his realm the Crystal Empire. This made all the ponies live there miserable! He made them work to the bone, and disallowed any kind of fun.

When Princess Cadance found out about the ponies of Crystal Empire, she went there to help make the ponies happiness with her magic. They had forgotten all about their own culture. But Cadance's magic couldn't last forever. Twilight Sparkle wanted to help Cadance by throwing a festival in honor of the crystal ponies by using their history.

The evil emperor caught wind of this and crashed the festival. He wouldn't allow his subjects to be lost under his control by happiness. Cadance had to fight the emperor! An epic battle ensued and the emperor was defeated by Love, freeing Crystal Kingdom. And everything was happiness and peaceful, the end.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal