collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is UP with Funrise's distribution?  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What is UP with Funrise's distribution?
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 09:24:37 AM »
I wish the distribution was better. Around where I live it is mostly 10" size plushies but I only want the 5" size. I was able to find 2 10" Sunset Shimmer plush ponies and one came home with me. Never seen a Sweetie Drops, Lyra Heartstrings in either size or Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Sunset Shimmer, :muffin: Pony/Muffins in 5" size. Mostly DJ PON-3 keeps being restocked over and over in the Wal-Marts around here. They need to get the distribution act together. I want certain ones and not have to pay really high E-bay prices.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline halicabi

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2016, 03:38:10 PM »
My daughter (and I) found the 10" Sunset Shimmer and Scootaloo last year in Chicago (well, Schaumburg) during the MLP Fair.

If anyone is looking for the 12" versions of Sunset Shimmer and Muffins, they are in Target stores now (and least in Indianapolis).  I spotted them last week, and thought Muffins looked different.  Went back the next day, and she was gone.  Several days and three stores later, both Muffins and Sunset Shimmer came home with us.  We also saw 12" Rarity, and a 10" or 12" Scootaloo (not sure which, haven't seen her again).

The 18" Princess Luna was spotted in stores and on-line at TRU near Christmas.  I didn't order her, thinking I'd find her in stores.  I never did, then when I went to order her, of course, she was sold-out!  After checking on and off since, she was finally in-stock at the end of February (and on sale!).  Not sure if she is still available.

As for the 5" versions, there were still some at Meijer's last time I checked.  Off hand, I'm not sure who, or if they are still there.  Once we find what we are looking for, we stop paying attention.

I'll sort through my collection, and see who all I have, but give me a few days.

I know there was a thread about these a while back, but the search feature has failed me (or I it, not sure which).

halicabi

Avatar and Sig drawn by my 5 year-old daughter (at age 4).  Aren't they adorable????
**My how time flies, she's now 20 and in College!!! I need a new drawing**

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 07:22:44 PM »
Ooooh. I guess I'll have to try Target! I don't collect the 12" size, but I just want a Sunset Shimmer in any size, preferably a cuddleable one. Can't really cuddle with a 5" (and I don't see them anyway) and the 10" just don't show up.

I actually did see the Luna and was surprised, since Funrise's distribution has been made of so much fail lately. I didn't get her, since I have both of the other released Lunas, but it's not out of the question that I might get her someday.

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 10:10:07 PM »
Lucky_Ladybug, here is a $25 13" Funrise Sunset Shimmer on eBay:
[removed live link ~ Kiwi]

I assume they ship to Earth?  It closes in 17 hours...there are more down the list.  No wait...it says it has 10 days now.

I have been wanting a new funrise 18" Celestia and a friend picked one up for me but it will cost almost as much as buying on eBay after shipping.  I really like the thick flat plush wings on Funrise, very snuggly and no stranded hair so there is nothing to get tangled...

Hope you find you Sunset Shimmer!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:04:41 PM by Kiwi »

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2016, 07:38:29 AM »
Oh, thanks! That is seriously tempting, even though it's about $10 more than one should have to pay for the 12 inch size. Maybe I can attempt calling my Target today and see if I can talk to someone who knows the merchandise and can tell me if they have any. If not, maybe I'll have to try one of those eBay ones if they don't get snapped up immediately.

I feel your pain on shipping, gah. I just hate paying for shipping and will go to all sorts of pains to avoid it if I can. But that's generally impossible when buying online, sigh.

Offline Heart891011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2016, 04:06:36 PM »
I found 10 inch Sweetie Drops at Walmart in NY

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2016, 02:35:03 AM »
Wow, awesome!

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2016, 08:46:36 AM »
I'm in northwestern Kansas and we're literally a pony desert depending on what you're looking for. plushs we mainly have applejack and twilight toys are cutie mark magic if brushables, we still have power ponies at the nearest target and the blind bags are apple family only we don't even get the new wave stuff. i literally have not seen anything out of the 'new' waves here and have about given up.
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline gold.standard

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2016, 02:57:09 PM »
I'm in upstate NY, and have seen both Muffin pony and Sunset in the big sizes at the local targets. If anyone is interested I can see about picking up some ponies for them?
I love art and ponies so much!!

Currently seeking ponies: Galaxy, Dewdrop Dazzle, Flitterheart, Twinkleshine, Sweetie Swirl, Sweetpop, Cherry Treats, Buttons, Baby Lucky Clover, Swirly Whirly, Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Clover

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2016, 04:34:21 PM »
Thanks for your kind offer! I managed to find one at my Target; so thrilled this thread let me know the 12 inch ones are easier to find than the 10 inch! I was waiting to post that until I could upload one or two of the pictures I took with her in front of the mirror, but it is such a hectic week I don't know when that will happen. In any case, I am ecstatic to finally have her!

Offline gold.standard

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 03:14:27 AM »
Thanks for your kind offer! I managed to find one at my Target; so thrilled this thread let me know the 12 inch ones are easier to find than the 10 inch! I was waiting to post that until I could upload one or two of the pictures I took with her in front of the mirror, but it is such a hectic week I don't know when that will happen. In any case, I am ecstatic to finally have her!

Awesome!! I'm glad you could find her!
I love art and ponies so much!!

Currently seeking ponies: Galaxy, Dewdrop Dazzle, Flitterheart, Twinkleshine, Sweetie Swirl, Sweetpop, Cherry Treats, Buttons, Baby Lucky Clover, Swirly Whirly, Tutti Fruiti, Sweet Clover

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal