collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cutie Mark Magic: Camping Set?  (Read 616 times)

Offline Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Cutie Mark Magic: Camping Set?
« on: March 18, 2016, 10:08:53 AM »
Has anyone seen this?  Has it come out yet?  If so, what country(ies)? 
After missing most of the Rainbow power line with work, I'm still trying to catch up.  All fine and dandy, except there doesn't seem to be any information anywhere on where to acquire this set and couldn't come up with any on Ebay or Amazon. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: Cutie Mark Magic: Camping Set?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 10:17:02 AM »
It may not be an American thing.
(no big loss, since it's all rereleases)

Offline Sugarberry

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 01:09:11 PM »
Thank you Violet!  That was super helpful!   :). It might be re-releases but I kind of liked the package setup.  Might give trading a try soon.   :bigups:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 01:38:49 PM »
The camping accessories are pretty cute. They would be nice to have if this were available in the States.

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 03:42:23 PM »
This is the kind of thing that usually pops up as a Kohl's exclusive, but they tend to be way overpriced.

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 04:56:38 PM »
This is the kind of set that pops up at Superstore in Canada. I'll keep my eye out for it.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 02:39:33 PM »
This is the kind of thing that usually pops up as a Kohl's exclusive, but they tend to be way overpriced.

It does look exactly like the kind of item they tend to have.

At the moment I am also only aware of it turning up in a few European countries rather than inside the States. Not to say it wont be picked up by a retailer there eventually but we have moved past this line now so I would think its looking less and less likely unfortunately.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 03:06:24 PM »
what a cute little set! I second the thought that it wasnt really sold in america. We tend to miss out on a lot of cool stuff since my little pony is sort of losing out to monster high right now.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 08:02:04 PM »
what a cute little set! I second the thought that it wasnt really sold in america. We tend to miss out on a lot of cool stuff since my little pony is sort of losing out to monster high right now.

It's Shopkins that MLP is being surpassed in popularity by. MH usually goes for an older audience.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Sugarberry

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 10:16:12 AM »
The shopkins are kind of cute for a toy line and Monster high is kind of neat from the bits I've seen, but I'm afraid the pony line just stagnated for so long here last year it did nearly irreparable damage.  The stores around here were flooded with the same ponies for months on end, with only blind bags, cheap plastic trinket-type impulse buy box stuff and the occasional 10'' plushes coming and going.  Making things worse for me at least, was the weirdness of the ponies here- either it was the core group or else at TRU the very undesirable ponies with designs that resembled 'ladies of the night'.  :( 
It was almost turning into a bad repeat of the end of 3.5 until these new jointed ponies began to show up.   

I had to laugh a bit because by now I should have realized that when that happens, it's usually only happening in the US (end of G1 and also end of G2 comes painfully to the forefront of memory), but I never got much online time or time to think a lot about it, so... missed a bunch!  Not all bad though- means there's new stuff to trade for or look for.  :cool:  (Anddddddd those weird ponies really and truly broke me of being a total completionist.)    :lol:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 10:21:14 AM by Sugarberry »

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 11:45:11 AM »
The shopkins are kind of cute for a toy line and Monster high is kind of neat from the bits I've seen, but I'm afraid the pony line just stagnated for so long here last year it did nearly irreparable damage.  The stores around here were flooded with the same ponies for months on end, with only blind bags, cheap plastic trinket-type impulse buy box stuff and the occasional 10'' plushes coming and going.  Making things worse for me at least, was the weirdness of the ponies here- either it was the core group or else at TRU the very undesirable ponies with designs that resembled 'ladies of the night'.  :( 
It was almost turning into a bad repeat of the end of 3.5 until these new jointed ponies began to show up.   

I had to laugh a bit because by now I should have realized that when that happens, it's usually only happening in the US (end of G1 and also end of G2 comes painfully to the forefront of memory), but I never got much online time or time to think a lot about it, so... missed a bunch!  Not all bad though- means there's new stuff to trade for or look for.  :cool:  (Anddddddd those weird ponies really and truly broke me of being a total completionist.)    :lol:

MH has been in a slight decline too. The only things that seem to be doing really well toy wise are surprise packaged things and DIY kinda things. Both the kinds of things that make for interesting YouTube videos.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 08:54:59 PM »
I haven't seen it around here. My local Target & TRU for some reason has done really well keeping product moving. Perhaps with just crazy sales every so often. They had another buy one get one 40 on ponies for Easter. I did see Starlight Glimmer and several things I hadn't seen before since I hadn't kept up on g4 much either
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal