collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is the least expensive and best g1 playset for limited space please?  (Read 670 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What is the least expensive and best g1 playset for limited space please?
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 06:29:26 PM »
if you ahve room for it  go for dream castle  it cna be obtianed realitivly cheap.  and it can  fit  sevreal ponys.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2015, 06:53:36 AM »
I also vote Pretty Parlor! It's my favorite G1 playset and is fairly easy to find in good condition (if you care about plastic changing color, just really look at the pics before buying--some Parlors tend to have one side go a bit green, and the white can yellow). I love the Show Stable but it is very very hard to find one that doesn't show signs of aging. If the plastic looks good, the stickers are brown:( That's why I don't own one. The Dream Castle is also great if you have more space and is probably the most fun G1 playset as far as displaying ponies.
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 06:58:23 AM »
Thanks guys. :)
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 12:25:55 PM »
I think it depends what purpose you want it for :) Does it have to double as a carry case? If you are talking about storing ponies inside then the Show Stable is the best idea. However you wont be able to see ponies inside when its all closed up so whether they fit in height wise is perhaps not as much of a concern as they could be stored on their sides. Some of the bigger sets like the Nursery and Dream Castle take up more shelf space but its easier to store ponies on display with them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »
I think it depends what purpose you want it for :) Does it have to double as a carry case? If you are talking about storing ponies inside then the Show Stable is the best idea. However you wont be able to see ponies inside when its all closed up so whether they fit in height wise is perhaps not as much of a concern as they could be stored on their sides. Some of the bigger sets like the Nursery and Dream Castle take up more shelf space but its easier to store ponies on display with them.

No, I don't want to carry it around, just a nice pretty place to put them is all and not have to worry about sunlight  since my room opens up to the sunset and I live in the desert. :)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 07:18:41 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »

No, I don't want to carry it around, just a nice pretty place to put them is all and not have to worry about sunlight  since my room opens up to the sunset and I live in the desert. :)

Ahh...then I ll stick with the Show Stable as the best bet :) You can store the accessories outside the stable but close it up tightly so that your ponies wont get access to much sunlight at all!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal