collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is your 2014 MLP goal?  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Re: What is your 2014 MLP goal?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 09:18:18 PM »
Well the one goal I can think of is to get rid of all of these doubles and baits!! I've just started inventory on them, just got to get photos and get them gone, there's dozens upon dozens, lol... and then I'll have room for more new ponies...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 09:21:09 PM »
I hoping to get Shady to with my Wind Whistler(s), Fizzy, and Gusty to complete my G1 "Core 4" set.  I also want to get my hands on North Star, Magic Star, Truly, and Cupcake, but getting all of them is not a top priority.

I LOVE those ponies! they where the ones I always watched on my video's, my favorite was Wind Whistler and Fizzy! I hope you can complete the collection, and if you do I hope there are going to be pictures :D
Nice to meet another WW and Fizzy fan.  I got both So Soft and UK Wind Whistler at the fair last year with Fizzy, glitter symbol Gusty, and Paradise.  I hope to have a decent job to go to the next one.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline dori86

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 11:34:22 PM »
I would like to finish my Big Brothers collection, just two to go-4speed and Quarteback also Brigth Eyes to have whole lot of 7 pony friends :) and find my childhood fakie :( the last one will be difficult to achieve but there is a hope I already own her sisters :)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
Hmm! I guess I don't have a concrete collecting goal for the new year yet. This year I finished a lot of sets, most importantly the Sweetberry, Sundae Best and Candy Cane ponies and the first set of princesses.

I'd like to collect the last set of scented ponies, the perfume puffs, and work on my Posey army. So I'd like to at least get NSS Posey and the Spanish version. I've already got the regular (2 of them actually), SS, Mexican, Italian and Argie Baby, and anything other than these will probably cost a LOT.

I'd also like to finish year 3. At the moment I've just got to get Sea Star, Backstroke, Starflower, Trickles and... the doozy, all of the second set of adult sea ponies apart from Sea Breeze (thanks again, Spottedslug!). But given the prices involved, I don't think that will happen. >.<
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 04:09:11 AM »
I am not really looking for much more - this year was an amazing one for finding something I never thought I would track down. A German Moondancer would be the last pony I am on the look out for and the UK version of Rosette but other than that sorting all the accessories and maybe, just maybe, finishing a website which has been 5+ years in the making :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Lindsay1988

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2013, 04:56:49 AM »
I would like to finish completing the US G1 ponies... I have about 40 to go! I also would like to photograph all my ponies and update my inventory.

Are you planning on uploading the photo's to the web, otherwise I would love the see your collection, once you've completed your goal  :blush:

Post Merge: December 25, 2013, 04:57:41 AM

Well the one goal I can think of is to get rid of all of these doubles and baits!! I've just started inventory on them, just got to get photos and get them gone, there's dozens upon dozens, lol... and then I'll have room for more new ponies...

They to tend to take up a lot of roam :p. I just got a shelf to store my little collection on, and it's becoming more and more full very rapidly :p

Post Merge: December 25, 2013, 04:58:47 AM

I hoping to get Shady to with my Wind Whistler(s), Fizzy, and Gusty to complete my G1 "Core 4" set.  I also want to get my hands on North Star, Magic Star, Truly, and Cupcake, but getting all of them is not a top priority.

I LOVE those ponies! they where the ones I always watched on my video's, my favorite was Wind Whistler and Fizzy! I hope you can complete the collection, and if you do I hope there are going to be pictures :D
Nice to meet another WW and Fizzy fan.  I got both So Soft and UK Wind Whistler at the fair last year with Fizzy, glitter symbol Gusty, and Paradise.  I hope to have a decent job to go to the next one.

They sound lovely! At the moment I only have an Italien Gusty, but I hope to get more of those core ponies in the future :)

Post Merge: December 25, 2013, 04:59:42 AM

I would like to finish my Big Brothers collection, just two to go-4speed and Quarteback also Brigth Eyes to have whole lot of 7 pony friends :) and find my childhood fakie :( the last one will be difficult to achieve but there is a hope I already own her sisters :)

Childhood ponies/fakies are the best, I hope that you'll find her  :hug:

Post Merge: December 25, 2013, 05:00:54 AM

Hmm! I guess I don't have a concrete collecting goal for the new year yet. This year I finished a lot of sets, most importantly the Sweetberry, Sundae Best and Candy Cane ponies and the first set of princesses.

I'd like to collect the last set of scented ponies, the perfume puffs, and work on my Posey army. So I'd like to at least get NSS Posey and the Spanish version. I've already got the regular (2 of them actually), SS, Mexican, Italian and Argie Baby, and anything other than these will probably cost a LOT.

I'd also like to finish year 3. At the moment I've just got to get Sea Star, Backstroke, Starflower, Trickles and... the doozy, all of the second set of adult sea ponies apart from Sea Breeze (thanks again, Spottedslug!). But given the prices involved, I don't think that will happen. >.<

Oh wow that are some pretty good sets to have complete!

Post Merge: December 25, 2013, 05:03:10 AM

I am not really looking for much more - this year was an amazing one for finding something I never thought I would track down. A German Moondancer would be the last pony I am on the look out for and the UK version of Rosette but other than that sorting all the accessories and maybe, just maybe, finishing a website which has been 5+ years in the making :P

Lol :p I would love to see it if you finish it one day! I'm guessing finding a German Moondancer is not that easy? Is she different from the normal moondancer? Now I'm curious lol :p

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas today
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:03:10 AM by Lindsay1988 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2013, 06:31:23 AM »
She has matt symbols rather than glitter :) She is not that hard to find...I just always seem to just miss out on her :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2013, 08:49:35 AM »
I want to complete my brush and grows (I haven't got my first three yet but they're paid for and just waiting for delivery).

Also I want to start and complete the Princess Brush n Grows hehehe

And finish off the rehairing and tender loving caring of my mass of tlc/baity CP ponies.

And Merry Christmas  :biggrin:
I LOVE brush and grows!! i have all of the original ones and have started in on the glittering gem on es!! thy are addictive!

Amazingly I opened Princess Skylark this morning so I've already started my princess brush and grows before 2014 starts.

I got my penpal one in her swapbox and i showed my other half the pony and what it does, he thought I'd pulled the head off lol
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 09:15:47 AM »
at this point I just want to get paradise estates finished , I still need the pool lining and a few things till it is done. Although I also want to take pics of all my ponies as well.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 09:19:19 AM »
at this point I just want to get paradise estates finished , I still need the pool lining and a few things till it is done. Although I also want to take pics of all my ponies as well.

:O Lucky. Even if I could afford it, my major problem is I don't have room for a playset so huge. I'd love to have Paradise Estate though. Good luck!
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 01:20:11 PM »
I have a modest goal in mind.
I vow to stick to my monthly pony budget :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year every pony!
Shae
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Tirac

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2013, 02:36:13 PM »
Get some animation cels :3
Get some of those stampers.
Get some mountain boys.
Mimic?
Get a custom.
Give a custom.

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2013, 08:06:57 PM »
Since you mentioned animation cels, I have to admit I would like to get my hands one some of the scripts for the original cartoon with The Magic Coins, Crunch the Rockdog, and Mish Mash Melee being my grails.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Tirac

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2013, 08:43:50 PM »
Since you mentioned animation cels, I have to admit I would like to get my hands one some of the scripts for the original cartoon with The Magic Coins, Crunch the Rockdog, and Mish Mash Melee being my grails.
it'd be really awesome to see what the original scripts look like and what they may or may not have changed.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2013, 12:47:45 AM »
My goals are simple.
Complete one set; this may even be a task as I'm getting down to the point of harder to find ponies (and I don't buy off of ebay).
Add a few more ponies to the baby stockings army.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal