collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is your 2014 MLP goal?  (Read 2135 times)

Lindsay1988

• Trade Count: (0)
What is your 2014 MLP goal?
« on: December 24, 2013, 01:45:51 AM »
I really love that I used the last for months of 2013 to start up my collection of MLP! I managed to get a little herd together, that I'm really pleased with.
But I do have some goals for the coming year, and the biggest one of that is that I want to give the customizing a go. I want to start with rehairing, and was thinking about buying some hair the coming weeks..
Also I want to expand my blog and facebookpage and make it more lively, at the moment I'm quite behind on both..   :blush:
And when it comes down to buying ponies I want to own either my first boy or MOC pony :D.

Quite a few goals, but 12 months is a long time lol..
What are your pony goals for 2014?

And ofcourse, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline Deep Purple Crystal

• Dazzle Surprise
  • "Jewels! Jewels in your eyes!"
    • View Profile
Re: What is your 2014 MLP goal?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 02:09:35 AM »
I want to own comic no. 223 and get a Clover, Patch, or Bright eyes! A G2 would also be a likely goal for me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to LordBlumiere and Corona for the amazing Masquerade and Baby Sugarcake in my sig!

Snix

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 02:13:35 AM »
Amply my baby Seapony group XD. And get better my G3 colletion group also be a fine goal too

Lindsay1988

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 03:16:56 AM »
Comics are cool! You just gave me another goal: own some merchandise haha

And seaponies are so cute! Love your goals :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 03:51:26 AM »
I want to complete my brush and grows (I haven't got my first three yet but they're paid for and just waiting for delivery).

Also I want to start and complete the Princess Brush n Grows hehehe

And finish off the rehairing and tender loving caring of my mass of tlc/baity CP ponies.

And Merry Christmas  :biggrin:
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 04:06:18 AM »
I hoping to get Shady to with my Wind Whistler(s), Fizzy, and Gusty to complete my G1 "Core 4" set.  I also want to get my hands on North Star, Magic Star, Truly, and Cupcake, but getting all of them is not a top priority.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 04:57:08 AM »
I have some hard to  find G2 ponies that I would love to add to my collection and some MIB  G4's I'm still missing
RD glimmer wings   (  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,346599.0.html )

AJ FS

I also want to get the European double packs MIB , I have 2 complete and 2 halfs  out of the 5 released so far

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 07:39:22 AM by HoustonCollector72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline iluvponiez

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 06:03:21 AM »
If I do better with money, I want to finally complete my collection of Sweetheart Sisters in mint\near mint condition.

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 06:13:24 AM »
For my G1's, I'd love to complete some more sets, especially flat foots, baby sea ponies and Sweetberry ponies.

G3's again I'd just like to carry on, maybe getting more MIB's and Winter/seasonal themed ponies

G4's, need EQG Sunset Shimmer, Luna and Boutique Pinkie, plus any other they release. Also need Glimmerwing RD, Diamond Rose and Sweetsong.  I'd also like the newer releases of 5" Funrise plushies.  Need the new fillies too :D

Overall, for 2014 I'd like to hit the 500 pony mark!

nollilols

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 06:18:01 AM »
I would like to complete the set of 7 Tales girls :)

Lindsay1988

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 06:29:10 AM »
I want to complete my brush and grows (I haven't got my first three yet but they're paid for and just waiting for delivery).

And finish off the rehairing and tender loving caring of my mass of tlc/baity CP ponies.

Merry Christmas!! Oe rehairing :D I hope I can start that in 2014, just told my mother and she was really excited about it!

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 06:30:25 AM

I hoping to get Shady to with my Wind Whistler(s), Fizzy, and Gusty to complete my G1 "Core 4" set.  I also want to get my hands on North Star, Magic Star, Truly, and Cupcake, but getting all of them is not a top priority.

I LOVE those ponies! they where the ones I always watched on my video's, my favorite was Wind Whistler and Fizzy! I hope you can complete the collection, and if you do I hope there are going to be pictures :D

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 06:31:09 AM

I have some hard to  find G2 ponies that I would love to add to my collection and some MIB  G4's I'm still missing
RD glimmer wings
AJ FS

I also want to get the European double packs MIB , I have 2 complete and 2 halfs  out of the 5 released so far

I hope you'll find your harder to find ponies the coming year :) That would be awesome!

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 06:32:03 AM

If I do better with money, I want to finally complete my collection of Sweetheart Sisters in mint\near mint condition.

This is a goal that I LOVE, SHS's are I think my most favorite MLP's, that and the beautiful gradient hair ponies :).. hope to see pictures if you do complete them! :D

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 06:32:47 AM

For my G1's, I'd love to complete some more sets, especially flat foots, baby sea ponies and Sweetberry ponies.

G3's again I'd just like to carry on, maybe getting more MIB's and Winter/seasonal themed ponies

G4's, need EQG Sunset Shimmer, Luna and Boutique Pinkie, plus any other they release. Also need Glimmerwing RD, Diamond Rose and Sweetsong.  I'd also like the newer releases of 5" Funrise plushies.  Need the new fillies too :D

Overall, for 2014 I'd like to hit the 500 pony mark!

That is quite the mark you plan on hitting! So great to see collectors with such big collections, what is your favorite part of collecting?

Post Merge: December 24, 2013, 06:33:42 AM

I would like to complete the set of 7 Tales girls :)

I'm actually falling in love with shady! She's one of them isn't she? I really need to watch more of that show  :blush: Only watched one episode so far, but I love the artwork in them :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 06:33:42 AM by Lindsay1988 »

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 06:34:16 AM »

I LOVE brush and grows!! i have all of the original ones and have started in on the glittering gem on es!! thy are addictive!

Pepinoreno

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 06:50:33 AM »
I think my goal will be to get some more babies in my herd! Other then that I really would like to get a wind whistler!  :lovey:

Lindsay1988

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 07:08:29 AM »
I think my goal will be to get some more babies in my herd! Other then that I really would like to get a wind whistler!  :lovey:

She is really pretty! I almost bought her last week, but ended up not doing so, think I'm gonna regret it later on :p

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 07:22:01 AM »
I would like to finish completing the US G1 ponies... I have about 40 to go! I also would like to photograph all my ponies and update my inventory.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal