collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me...  (Read 2255 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Show me...
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2015, 04:03:43 PM »

At the moment I am mad on so-softs. I got four recently by surprise and I just adore them! >3<
The best part of SS's if you're not picky about rubs you can pick quite a few of them up really cheap! Which ones do you have?

My first so-soft was a beautiful mint Paradise who I bought for a really good price. I'd never seen a so-soft in real life and heard a lot that the flocking was really love-it-or-hate-it so I was excited to get her, and then really loved her! My next two came last year (Lofty and Best Wishes) who both came in separate pony bundles. They had some flocking loss and were filthy but cleaned up lovely

Ah~ So lucky!
Paradise is on my (very short) must get list! And I want her as minty as possible. ;) I'm being very patient on my hunt.

Hmm.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2015, 04:08:04 PM »
also wanted to add G1 unicorns are makeing me drool atm the moment as well. gusty, gypsy, and starflower are some of my most wanted!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 07:02:14 PM »
I don't really have any ponies that I am into right now, but I sure love seeing all of these pictures.  :)

Offline sk22

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 07:24:27 PM »

I'm also obsessed with Shady. It was love from the first sight. I love neon things and pink things, and that color combo is to die for hehe   ^^; I bought the NSS version from an arena member and can't wait to get her!  :frolic:

Yes, I love Shady very much too! :)

My current favorite pony is Salty. I was just so thrilled when I found him at the thrift store. I thought he was just really filthy with dirt when I bought him, but it wasn't dirt it was mold.  :( It took lots of cleaning & he's not perfect with his cut mane & frizzy tail, but he's my Salty & I love him! :lovey:

Thanks to Pony Toes for my Shady avatar & Wyn-wyn for my Goldengrape signature! :)

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 09:43:49 PM »
I'm drawn back into Perfume Puff Ponies again...

I used to think growing up these ponies had some severe post bath time problems with that fizzed and puffy hair. (I didn't know they were made like that on purpose when I got Sweet Suds from a thrift as a kid and then traded her since I wasn't keen on her because of that >_<) Now that I'm older, I absolutely adore that hair and soft colors they have. Their so girly and somewhat elegant with their symbols too.

Offline Portobella

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Is it about my cube?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2015, 02:13:42 AM »
Nothing special here, but at the moment I'm in love with these two girls. I'd have to say my favourites change as I discover more, though I'm quite sure Starglow will always top the list :)

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2015, 03:32:19 AM »
My all time fav is still this lady

Right now Seaspray is camping on my desk :lovey: Her colours are so lovely

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2015, 03:59:31 AM »
I've really been digging Windy lately, her symbol is so cool!  I've also been loving Sunrise Song (who I miiiight be getting for my birthday!).  She's like a pink Mimic at a fraction of the price~

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2015, 07:06:31 AM »
This is one of my ultimate grails-- this boy without spots  :inlove:  soo handsome!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2015, 08:22:40 AM »
Pink Dreams and Baby Sleepy Head have been catching my eye lately, as they're the last two of my favourite childhood ponies that I'd like to be reunited with. I'm also head-over-heels for Heart Throb and have been for a long time. She's just the sweetest! :heart:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2015, 08:25:36 AM »
My all time fav is still this lady

AHH sooo pretty moon ponis are the best! I have to check if shes on my want list cuz i need her!  :frolic:

DemureGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »

Ah~ So lucky!
Paradise is on my (very short) must get list! And I want her as minty as possible. ;) I'm being very patient on my hunt.

Hmm.

She is a beautiful pony. I'm really happy to have been able to get her. I think I paid something like £10 for her ^^

I'm drawn back into Perfume Puff Ponies again...

I used to think growing up these ponies had some severe post bath time problems with that fizzed and puffy hair. (I didn't know they were made like that on purpose when I got Sweet Suds from a thrift as a kid and then traded her since I wasn't keen on her because of that >_<) Now that I'm older, I absolutely adore that hair and soft colors they have. Their so girly and somewhat elegant with their symbols too.

Perfume Puffs are so cool! I only have one and her forelock has been cut, bless her. My dad didn't realise that the hair was intentional either and had to stop himself laughing when he saw her XD

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2015, 09:40:34 AM »
I've really been digging Windy lately, her symbol is so cool!  I've also been loving Sunrise Song (who I miiiight be getting for my birthday!).  She's like a pink Mimic at a fraction of the price~

I love my sunrise song hopefully you get her!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2015, 01:57:02 PM »

At the moment I am mad on so-softs. I got four recently by surprise and I just adore them! >3<
The best part of SS's if you're not picky about rubs you can pick quite a few of them up really cheap! Which ones do you have?

My first so-soft was a beautiful mint Paradise who I bought for a really good price. I'd never seen a so-soft in real life and heard a lot that the flocking was really love-it-or-hate-it so I was excited to get her, and then really loved her! My next two came last year (Lofty and Best Wishes) who both came in separate pony bundles. They had some flocking loss and were filthy but cleaned up lovely

Ah~ So lucky!

Hmm.
I have an extra SS Paradise, but she's not mint, but not too horrible...

Keep the pics and stories coming. Looks like we're adding in some more gens and boys! :o)

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2015, 04:03:07 PM »
There's nothing wrong with sentimentality for ponies in your collection. Makes them more special.

Here we take advantage of having tons of extras of what we consider commons that weren't released on your side of the pond. Half the time we can't give them away, lol (Medley/Glory/Firefly/Moondancer).
I like cried a little when I got my Euro Magic Star, I was so excited to get her, knowing she was in a different pose made her even more desireable considering I had 3 of her as SS at the time.

I think that's the most exciting thing in a way about G1. There's something different in every place so it's either frustrating or it's brilliant because to get every pony you get to meet people from all over the world and learn about them and their cultures and so on too. But I can't even get my head around the idea of Firefly, Medley, Powder etc just being all over the place and common xd. I see them on ebay all the time, but seriously...my brain doesn't compute.

(If you ever want to give away extras of those, I don't mind having six or seven of each *innocent whistle*)

I adore Gypsy, mind you, and her fortune telling and Friday 13th comic shenanigans.

You know, when I was a kid, I actually stopped believing that Hasbro made any baby unicorns and pegasus ponies from the early years because even though I had Baby Blossom and Baby Applejack from new and had been given my friend's Baby Bow Tie, I never ever saw a baby pegasus or a baby unicorn pony. Then one carboot sale I found Baby Ribbon...and seriously, you should've seen my face when I found the internet and saw Baby Glory, Baby Moondancer etc ACTUALLY EXISTED. OMG total mental meltdown xD.

Of course, I died over again when I saw Baby Cherries Jubilee and co for the first time, too, but I'm sure that's true for most people in North America too...

I still haven't quite forgiven Hasbro UK for not making play and care set versions of baby Lofty and baby Shady though. I have the BRazilian Baby Lofty but it's not quite the same, and BBE Shady is cute, but again, not the same...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal