collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ***ACCESSORY SWAP V BRAG THREAD***  (Read 4431 times)

Offline gotbunny

• Trade Count: (+187)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bunnies RULE!!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sleepyhollowrabbitry.com/gotbunny
Re: ***ACCESSORY SWAP V BRAG THREAD***
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 10:24:45 PM »
So my partner was sparkleset80, and OHH MYYYY :dropjaw: :mail: :tackleglomp: :green: :green: :sqh: YOu really out did your self!!!! I feel so spoiled. Opening  all those little packages made my day! I'm still in shock..... form all the pony goodness.
How did you ever find so minty stuff?
The teaser post,,,,
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and now drum roll please,........
So many dishes and so many set competers.  Seasaw~ I have been trying to get ahold on one of those for ages.
Repo wings~woohoo my poor coolbreeze now has wings  :enthralled:
YES!!! the last 2 pieces to my Satin Slipper
2 teething rings, 2 sippy cups, butterfly bib, 2 toothbrushes 2 toothpaste( the last ones I needed),  2 spoons ( set complete!), Another set completer~ aqua mallet my first mallet woohoo! brother xylophone, happy dance! diaper box yes!
3 barrettes- SWEET!!! :straw: :rasp: :banana: :icecream:
Blossom tag~ last one I needed and the PRETTY PARLOR INSTRUCTIONS  :yippee::newpony: :newpony: That was unexpected.
2 princess ribbons~ Are these originals? they are so clean and bright and Shiney  :dribble: :dribble:
To top it all off in the accessory department- PE SPOON, PLATE AND CUP! so tiny. :party: :dribble:
There is also Zigzag who I didnt have, what a cutie. and adorable ty beanie bunny ~ my youngest has claimed that one.
There was some dark chocolate also but I had to put it out of reach from the kids FAST, hence why its not in the pic..

So I'm over welmed by the pony generosity and if I could I would give you a BIG HUG. make that a double pony hug.
 :hug: :hug:
Let your imagination run wild

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2013, 04:05:08 AM »
Woah!!

That's an incredible swap box!!  :). So much amazing stuff!
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2013, 05:29:44 AM »
ChipsteRJ – Wowzers, a princess dragon!!!! :faint: Good Weather’s umbrella!!!  :faint: :faint:  The bunny!!!!!  :faint: :faint: :faint: You have truly been spoiled Chip!  :biggrin: Congrats to you.  :) This is seriously an EPIC swap box!!!!!  :frolic:

sparkleset80 – Congrats on your box!  I love the Rainbow Hop game and those erasers look adorable!  ^.^

gotbunny – Oh my gosh, look at all of those dishes!!!  :biggrin:  I’m loving the seesaw and those repro wings look gorgeous!  Big Congrats!  :)

More brags, please!!!!!!!!!  :yippee:
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2013, 05:31:40 AM »
This has to be the most epic Accessory Swap to date. The packages just keep getting more amazing by the minute. Everyone looks so spoiled and so over budget!

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 05:34:16 AM »

:dropjaw: :dribble: Sparkleset, amazing box nice work!!!!! *high five* :squee: huge congrats Gotbunny! :lovey:

This has to be the most epic Accessory Swap to date. The packages just keep getting more amazing by the minute. Everyone looks so spoiled and so over budget!

It absolutely is! :dribble:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:19:06 AM by partypony566 »
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2013, 09:23:15 AM »
Wow that is an incredible box!! Congrats Gotbunny and what an awesome job you did sparkle!! :cheer:

Can't wait to see the next brag!!
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2013, 12:04:32 PM »
Oh I'm so glad you got your box gotbunny! It was a lot of fun shopping and extra thanks to ChipsteRJ, Ivy, ponylady and emery for selling/trading with me to help make that box possible!  :biggrin: Yes those ribbons are original princess ribbons! I can't wait to see who brags next!

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »
I got my box today from the wonderful gotbunny! When she posted the teaser I had to guess that she was my partner, based on colors. ;)

Extras! I love the bunny stuff! Oh, and I have been really wanting those stickers, especially the one with Sunbeam. :heart:

Bed accessories! I cannot wait to get this all set up. Mommy Sweet Celebrations will be so happy!

Pony pants, bride's cake and Pretty Pony brushes!
The pants really make me laugh but I am looking forward to dressing someone up.

Shell! I will finally have a sea pony that is not all flopped over. Haha.
And a plant for the Paradise Estate, which will help in filling in some of the "dead" spots. :)

When I took everything out of the box, I felt something pony shaped so I decided to leave it until last...
Look! It's a fuzzy one! The only flocked one I have is pink, I have never seen this one with flocking. He's adorable! :)
(He has already moved in with his six friends.)

Thank you so much, gotbunny! You put together an excellent box with an awesome variety of things that I have been wanting! I love everything. :biggrin:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2013, 09:54:40 PM »
Oh wow what a wonderful box you put together gotbunny!! Congrats Himmie!! :heart:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 02:17:19 AM »
Wow congrats Himmie!! Great box you put together Gotbunny :squee: I LOVE the pretty pony accessories :D

Offline Rosette

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 08:05:06 AM »
Good job, gotbunny!

That's a big, beautiful swap box!   :biggrin:  I love the bed set, those are some of my favorite accessories MLP ever made.  <3  The artwork is amazing and that goofy fakie is kinda winning me over to fakies.   ;)  Maybe.

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »
I got my swap box!!!

My partner is the amazing himmie and I got sooooo many grail accessories!!!

Here is what I saw when I got from work yesterday.  It made me squee!!!

Here is what I saw when I first opened the box!

What a beautiful wrapping job!!!

Here is a group shot of everything together....well almost everything.  There was another chocolate bar but it was being devoured as I unwrapped everything!!!

Snail rockers for my babies, a changing table for my Drink N Wets!!  Look at the cute Daschund calendar, magnets and beautiful stationary.  And best of all a MOC G2 keychain!!!  OMG!  I just recently got into G2 and I NEVER expected to get anything like that.  Thank you himmie!!!

More awesome Accessories!  The nightgown is a set completer as is the flutter pick.  OMG do you know how long I have searched for Bridal Beauties ring?!?!?  I almost fell over when I unwrapped it!  A boa for my DNP, a big brother comb!!!  I am so spoiled!!!

himmie thank you so much!!!  You put together such an awesome swap box, I am speechless!!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 12:57:29 PM by cricket »

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 01:58:49 PM »
It's official this really is the most epic accessory swap ever :D :squee:

Massive congrats Cricket and high five to Himmie!! Great box!!! :lovey:

Offline Rosette

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 02:05:36 PM »
Today, I got my accessories swap package!  My partner turned out to be the incomparable HorsingAround.  There is no smiley (or string of them) that could *possibly* convey my gratitude and my excitement to get the gifts I did.  She went over and above and beyond any expectation POSSIBLE and I'm just, in awe. 

(Spoiler alert:  I am incapable of a succinct thank you post.  And, I cannot get everything in one photo.  Forgive me.   :cool:)

The box arrived, labeled "Handle with Care" with a big foot print squished right on top of it.   :huh:  Fortunately, everything inside was in perfect shape.  I didn't count how many little packages were in there, but it was a cascade of presents that poured out of the box.  Everything was wrapped ADORABLY and scattered with butterfly confetti and flowers. 

Are you ready to see what's inside?   :biggrin:

:hearts:

So, I started opening gifts and was grinning and laughing and ooooohing and ahhhing over everything.  Then, about ten gifts in, I was overwhelmed by HorsingAround's generosity.  Everything I opened made me feel a little sniffly and heartwarm.  By the time I got to one of the last gifts, a *gorgeous* rehaired Yoyo, I completely lost it.  I was having those big hiccupping sobs, patting her hair and saying things to myself like, "Her hair is so soft!  It matches her symbol.  It matches her symbol PERFECTLY" and crying like a goofball.  It was just so, so, so touching to be spoiled like crazy.  And the thing that made me cry more than ANYTHING?  Her note to me said something like, "I hope you aren't disappointed with this swap".  Can you imagine?  It's like someone giving me the world and then thinking it wouldn't be enough. 

:yikes:   :cry:   :cry:

So, to answer your note, let me tell you that it was the most wonderful, thoughtful, awesomely generous swap I could have ever imagined.  I was blown away.

For example, this was the first gift!  A complete set of the pink birthday candles!

That's not all I got from the birthday set!  I also got the three paper hats I needed to complete my collection, two invitations, the party banner, the green balloon, and what I *think* is the orange blindfold.  (Though that's in another photo.)

I use MLP accessories to set up dollhouse style themes as a hobby within my collecting hobby.  My self-imposed rule is that everything has to be a MLP product, though I mix generations.  So, HorsingAround sent me three awesome bits from the Pony Wear collection to add to these.  The cookies and milk for my kitchen scenes (or maybe to leave out for Santa?)  The skis (another holiday scene?).  And the paintbrush.  I love these SO MUCH.   :lol:

I would have been over-the-moon if that was my swap--but there was so much more!

Leeeetle friends!  Cheery, a pearly (and perfect!) Petite, an adorably piratical looking almost-one-eyed Twinkles, and Sweetheart the Mommy Charm.

Is that the orange blindfold?  I think so--but haven't seen one that I can remember.  A nightcap I needed, more toothpaste and a toothbrush (because I can never have enough), and a gorgeous bright pink bird brush.  (I suck at comparing colors of combs/brushes--is this Magic Star's?)

And!  I've been looking for a few years now for a wedding cake that is a)white and b)has good stickers.  This one is PERFECT.  I'm so excited.  You could have just given me this as a swap and I'd have been happy.   ;)

Then, HorsingAround got me some G3 accessories for my dollhouse projects, too!  I've got the birthday present (and gift insert), two pieces of cake, the picnic basket, pie and the pie slice/server, two sandwiches, an ice cream float (is this Ponyville?), and drums.  This calls for a party!  :D   :pineapple:

ETA:  I forgot one!!  HorsingAround also sent me this blind-bag sized Wonderbolt pony!

For us bigger, non-plastic folk, she sent along a scrumptious smelling vanilla cupcake candle tin, a container of English Breakfast tea (insert joke about tasting like beans and toast here), and the coolest loose-tea jobber thing EVER--it's shaped like a strawberry!  Freaking adorable.   :straw:  (ETA:  I got so excited that there was a dancing strawberry smiley, I forgot to add that there was also a brass-tone jeweled owl pendant necklace!  :D)

And finally....finally!  A rehaired Yoyo.  My photograph doesn't do her justice--she's the most adorable, beautiful, perfect, wonderful little baby pony in existence.  I've never had a rehair--though I love the way that rehairing preserves and restores vintage G1s.  She's such a delight to me.   :heart:

~*~

HorsingAround, you are the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees, and the best thing since sliced bread.  Thank you for making my year with your phenomenal generosity and thoughtfulness.  I love everything.   :lovey:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:20:29 PM by songtoisis »

Offline partypony566

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 02:22:04 PM »
 :shocked: :shocked:

Song that is the loveliest brag :cry: :lovey: so many lovely things!!! The G3 picnic with applejack set is my most favourite thing out of the G3 accessories :heart: and yes that's the orange blindfold from the party pack :D

Horsingaround massive massive big ups to you, what a fantastic box!!! :dribble: you did amazing!! :hug: :squee:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal