collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 148238 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+70)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1935 on: July 09, 2024, 05:18:27 PM »
I HATE that I have days I'm too tired to do anything!!!
I have stuff I want & need to do ya daft freaking body!!!

I hear that. I have so many phone calls to make but I keep waking up after 5. Any earlier and I'm still so tired I can't keep my eyes open.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1936 on: July 10, 2024, 05:44:31 PM »
been really really down for the last couple of weeks. it's been a lot. i'll probably create a WYP post and explain more. it's nothing i haven't posted about before. just getting to the point where i'm realizing i need to take my mental health much more seriously and things aren't going to magically get better.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1937 on: July 13, 2024, 03:16:40 PM »
Allergies. It's been raining everyday, which is mostly good, but it makes things grow. We never get a break from pollen. Plus, the landscapers were here yesterday. They usually come on Mondays, but it's been raining, so yesterday they just did everything in the rain.

My eyes are very goopy and I have a sore throat from post nasal drip.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 14, 2024, 11:52:41 AM »
eww it is 90F out temp wise and humid so no flea market today.  :hot:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1939 on: July 16, 2024, 12:17:34 AM »
Argh! I'm so itchy! I feel like I need to take a bath in cortisone cream!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: July 17, 2024, 12:21:47 PM »
My dad did it again!  He took all of the old VHS tapes I had sorted out and put them back up on the shelves.   :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:  Then he complains that we have too much stuff. How am I supposed to make more room if he undoes all of the work I do when I try to sort things and get rid of things?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: July 19, 2024, 12:37:03 PM »
Crowdstrike making work extra “jolly.”  :lookround:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1942 on: July 19, 2024, 03:44:55 PM »
How the world is dependent on tech.

So my rants for the day.

Dealing with internet hosting people. More explanation in the other thread so won't linger on it here. Think I just traumatised the second agent of the day.

Managed eventually to change batteries in my German Sweet Talker. Literally the moment I did that the Spanish one's battery died. So now I need 3 more batteries. Gah.

I am going through my cupboard giving my ponies a long overdue spa. The ponies are a bit dusty but fine. Their ribbons and the elastic on things, different matter. Fabric and such - not done well. Baby boy bow ties are pretty wrecked. Baby Buggy and its lace is a hot mess, but fortunately I don't care too much about it (lol). Even more fortunately the Princess Baby Buggy is mostly ok (lace has lost elastic a bit and is a bit discoloured but still nothing extreme). It's currently in the middle of my floor because my charming father has reorganised the attic and the box has disappeared...

Ponies are ok though. So.

Walked to the local art show and back with Mum. Sandal broke on the way back. These are my walking sandals so I now have to find some more that don't rub. Because I had to pin it together and walk back funny, I now have blisters.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1943 on: July 19, 2024, 05:14:08 PM »
I think all my shrimp are dead :( I noticed two had passed away several days ago and couldn't remove the one because it decided to die in the Amazon fern. I did see a live adult and a baby about three days ago, but haven't seen anything since. I topped off the water and scooped out the old food today. I put new food in and made a lot of movement and stuff because they are curious and will come out and see what's going on, but none of them showed up. It's been a couple of hours and none have come to the food :(

This batch lasted four months, a month longer than the first. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: July 19, 2024, 07:15:34 PM »
I'm sorry BC.

I found out that Netflix is doing away with the Basic ad free plan.  That's the one I have, but I haven't gotten anything from Netflix about needing to upgrade.  I got an email from them last week, but it was just suggesting movies to watch, nothing about my account. 

The last time I logged in to Netflix was last month and there were no messages there either about needing to upgrade my subscription.   I hope there's not a problem when the auto payment is due.

We went out to eat tonight and the restaurant has several TVs mounted on the walls.  I was  glancing at one of the tvs and when I turned back there was an old man staring at me. He said I looked like a student he used to have, but didn't elaborate further.  I didn't recognize him, and he didn't give his name so I have no idea who he was.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1945 on: July 20, 2024, 04:36:30 AM »
I had to downgrade my Netflix because I can't afford the ad-free plan anymore. I didn't even know they had one with ads until I tried to cancel and it went to a page begging me not to go lol. It's 6.99 which is the same as Hulu and Amazon Prime (I get Prime at a discount due to my disability. Walmart+ too.)

Lots of complaints from me... I'm still very itchy, especially my back. I was going to get a back scrubber and some exfoliating scrub during Prime Day, but I didn't even have enough for that. I do have a Bear Claw back scratcher which helps. I'm itchy all over though. I'm not sure what it's from unless it's all related to allergies. Or maybe it's a side effect of one of my medications I stopped?

I couldn't sleep again last night. I'm finding it very difficult to lie down without getting a headache. I noticed I can't calm my breathing either.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1946 on: July 20, 2024, 04:45:04 PM »
I wonder what this means for Netflix in the UK, will be keeping an eye open for changes. Already annoyed about Prime demanding extra fees and yet now including ads.

My complaint for today is actually pony people on social media. Me reminding myself why I use it so sparingly.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: July 21, 2024, 09:42:23 AM »
The streaming platform that gives us ads (after we pay for the service!) that really bugs me is Amazon!  Especially now that it has become more third-party product ads instead of just "watch this cool show we spent a lot of money to produce!"
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: July 22, 2024, 03:44:24 PM »
I'm hoping Netflix gives some kind of official notice and not just an announcement made on a news broadcast.  It seems like Netflix should let you know when you need to upgrade to a higher plan.  I tried googling it, but all that came up was unhelpful info that sounds like it's different for everyone.

I read that Crunchyroll had to take away all the comments on their anime episodes because there were some really inappropriate comments made.  I have no idea what they were.  If I even looked at the comments, they were mostly about the content of the episodes.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1949 on: July 22, 2024, 05:38:41 PM »
I did some Googling and I think the itching might be due to stopping my thyroid med. My dog had terribly dry and itchy skin before he was put on thyroid meds. Last night I scratched the hell out of the top of my foot. I didn't think I was being so rough, but now it's all red and it stings.

None of my eBay auctions sold :( I was sure two would because they had so many watchers.

On top of being out of all my prescription meds, I just took the last of my headache medicine. I do have regular aspirin and ibuprofen but they don't work as fast as the generic Excedrin.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal