collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Alpacasso??  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: Alpacasso??
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 01:35:27 PM »
i've been hitting up everyone that owes me money at work so i can buy more! lol!!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 04:02:55 PM »
Lol, nice plan, Varkolak! :P

Does anyone have a picture of any of the 16 cm Aplacasso with something that'd help put them in scale? (In your hand, next to a pony, etc?) I have a ruler, but sometimes that still doesn't give me a real feel for how large a toy is going to be. And of course in seller pictures, they're against plain backgrounds or with other Alpacasso of the same size. There's this adorable one on ebay that I might need, but with shipping it'd come out to about $30, which seems like an awful lot for what my ruler says 16cm is.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 05:54:39 PM »
These little guys are SO cute. Alpacas in general are adorable. I need to get one of these someday.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 08:50:29 AM »

Does anyone have a picture of any of the 16 cm Aplacasso with something that'd help put them in scale? (In your hand, next to a pony, etc?) I have a ruler, but sometimes that still doesn't give me a real feel for how large a toy is going to be. And of course in seller pictures, they're against plain backgrounds or with other Alpacasso of the same size. There's this adorable one on ebay that I might need, but with shipping it'd come out to about $30, which seems like an awful lot for what my ruler says 16cm is.

i just googled the conversion lol

16 cm = 6.29921 inches

so my guess is a little over 6 inches

Offline HorsingAround

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »
They are sooooo adorable!!! :)  I don't have any of these but I want one!!  :frolic:
Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Gandhi

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2013, 09:16:43 AM »

Calico, I'm expecting a 16 cm in the mail any day. When it arrives, will try to get some photos up.

The worst part is waiting for them to arrive, lol! I have at least two packages that should be getting here this week, and one that will be here next week, hopefully.

Also, UFO Catcher Addict's going to be updating her Store Envy store again tomorrow at 6:00 PM PST. She has a pic up on her Tumblr of what she'll be offering, including some new Alpacasso.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »
I loooove these they're so cute  ^.^ I don't have any yet, but they're super tempting.

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:58 PM »

Calico, I'm expecting a 16 cm in the mail any day. When it arrives, will try to get some photos up.

The worst part is waiting for them to arrive, lol! I have at least two packages that should be getting here this week, and one that will be here next week, hopefully.

Also, UFO Catcher Addict's going to be updating her Store Envy store again tomorrow at 6:00 PM PST. She has a pic up on her Tumblr of what she'll be offering, including some new Alpacasso.

i plan to be online right after work waiting for her to update them! i think PST is 2 hours behind me, but i plan to be online at 4:30 central time, just so i can see if she's got anything good. too bad my paycheck is so small this week -_-
but she still had some good stuff left over a week after she had updated last time, so i bet i'll be able to get something at least. i managed to snag one alpacasso from her store before they all sold out, so here's to hoping i'll get at least one tomorrow lol

on a side note....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH one is going to be at my house tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: :frolic: and then probably 2 days for another one to arrive

Offline Sumire

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »
I have long wanted an Alpacasso/Arpakasso but the ones I found at the anime convention near me were very expensive, appeared bootleg, and were not soft.  While I was out in California I found one that appeared legit (paper tags in Japanese, fabric Amuse tag on hindquarters) but I can't be 100% sure since it's really hard to find a page that shows close up pictures of each release's tags and faces etc.  Anyhow, he's soft and cute and was only $20!  He's pretty small, about seven and a half inches tall to the tips of his ears.  I was thinking I'd buy a pink or violet one but I ended up falling in love with a white one.  I only have one because I have too many collections already but I love him.  I liked the blush on the bigger ones so I put blush on him at home.  Here he is:

If wishes were horses, they'd be My Little Ponies.
Thanks to moonflower for my adorable adoptable!

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2013, 05:56:07 PM »
Nice pic, Sumire! Finally got some pics of mine, but no where near as good ^^;

From left to right: Lil' Threemouth, Agent Orange, Lime Ricky, and Stefon. The latter three I got from Rosy's Garden, another great Alpacasso seller on Store Envy (and Ebay). They actually arrived Friday, which I wasn't expecting, since they were coming from Hong Kong. They actually beat the other two Alpacasso packages I have on the way, one from the US!

For size comparison, here's Stefon (16 cm) with the smaller Rarity Sunrise plush (5 in, I think?). Rarity thinks Stefon is super fashionable (yeah, I'm a dork  :biggrin: )

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 06:11:37 AM »
My Bon Bon Bowtie ones made the trip from Hong Kong to Finland in a week or so. Here's them with a 7-Tales Bon Bon:

Alpaca (he needs a name) visiting the Winter Garden

The one I got for my sister looks quite satisfied with himself (sis insists that it's a he):

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 04:26:00 PM »
Oh jeepers! Those are adorable! I wish I hadn't looked at this thread! Now I want one!
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 04:59:37 PM »
Oh jeepers! Those are adorable! I wish I hadn't looked at this thread! Now I want one!

Amen!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2013, 12:54:30 PM »
Where do the bow tie ones come from?

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2013, 10:58:43 PM »
^ Crane machines? :rolleyes: I bought them at Rosy's Garden on storenvy, if that's what you mean.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal