Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

That adult Takara fakie you're talking about

(1/2) > >>

Nenufar:
[I didn't found a fakie's section, I hope it's correct if I posted it in this Nirvana forum as I found a discussion about Takara ponies below.]

Time ago I found this fakie in a street market in my city (I'm from Seville, Spain). I bought it because it was very cute and interesting, and I had only one small takara fakie but it's a baby.
I was curious about why she was standed-up and why she was bigger (I didn't know much about Takara ponies as you can see), I asked about it in a Facebook group yesterday and then...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Italy Minty and my sunglases near for comparison)

Everyone was excited about this found. I have received some offers for her, and I'm going to sell it.
But before I wanted to clean it and make some photos, since I realized they're not images of this pony in the Takara's section of My Little Wiki ( http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Fakies#Palau_Toys ). I'll send it myself to the admins.

This is how it came out after cleaning. Her hair is amazing for a fakie, plentiful and with those original curls:

and another photo near to my baby fakie so you can compare sizes:

I hope you find it fascinating!

pinkkittywinks:
What a find thank you for sharing her with us. She is fantastic and you did a great job fixing her up and retaining her original curls :)

I found a picture of a MIB one for you on Ghost of the Doll (I knew I had seen one before)

https://www.ghostofthedoll.co.uk/mylittlepony-takara-fakies.php

Love pkw xxx

Nenufar:
Thank you! I never imagined I would find a so much special pony in my life!

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on July 19, 2023, 01:19:54 PM ---I found a picture of a MIB one for you on Ghost of the Doll (I knew I had seen one before)

--- End quote ---

I saw it! Yesterday the owner of the page kindly showed me this section. It's surprising how the pony is laying down in the same boxes than the carriages :lol:

pinkkittywinks:
I found a tiny bit more information, one sold for 437 Euros on a Spanish auction site in 2019, but also read in the same post some have gone for over 1000 Euros. This was in a FB group, I'm not sure if it was in a fakie group of a nirvana group.

I'm happy for you, everyone deserves to find something special or be blessed by the pony gods.

Love pkw xxx

Raindrop:
What an amazing find!  I did not know that an adult fakie was made. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version