Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Brazil (Estrela) Prototypes?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Carrehz:
nhal I thought the blue one looked quite blotchy/dyed, too. I'm definitely not a Nirvana expert though (I especially don't know anything about Estrelas) so I will defer to others.. but I admit I'm not totally convinced by them either.

pandabear_chan:
I leave this here from FB about this topic.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pinkkittywinks:
There is a lot of discussion on FB about these ponies, I am struggling to keep up with everything that is going on right now.

Thank you for sharing those posts Panda :hug:

Love pkw xxx

nhal039:
It's a strange time the seller looks to have what I believe is a legit blue sprinkles  but sold one that is confirmed by buyer to be dyed so it seems she is selling 'real' protos and 'fake' ones.

maycrestmom:
thank you for posting here I admittedly am not one to keep up with FB and got lost as to what if anything the community had figured out but yes tend to agree with you that there are both dyed as well as perhaps real prototypes out there floating in various collections now.  Was anyone able to confirm the sprinkles as legit?  I always wondered why that one wasn''t blue given it was a water toy (I mean adult me figured it was to make the symbols stand out more but than melody didn't have that issue as all green ... but anyway) 

overall I hope there is a way to capture any legit history of estrella ponies I do so love it when ponies in the wild turn up to help piece together a bit of MLP history

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version