Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Brazil (Estrela) Prototypes?

(1/4) > >>

Crystal-Sushi:
I was browsing Mercado Livre (mainly looking for Susi dolls) and came across these two ponies, listed as Estrela prototypes, that I haven't seen before?
According to the description, they aren't customs (and don't look to be either) but I didn't think we had seen any prototype Estrela ponies before?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[Edit to remove live auction links love pkw xxx]

Meadowhaven:
Whoa! Those are some striking girls! *__* Looks like they have a prototype Applejack, too.

Carrehz:
Not qualified to comment on whether or not they're legit (I have no idea), but OMG those colours!!! :lovey: They're stunning.

pinkkittywinks:
What fantastic colours! Thank you for sharing pictures of them :)

The blue pony looks very much like the Brazil blue Sprinkles that showed up recently (on Facebook).

Love pkw xxx

nhal039:
I personally think at least the blue one is dyed due to the blotchyness in the second to last photo.... it could be poor lighting but I am not 100 % convinced they are legit

Also the bodies closely match the hair colour... I think if you dyed bluebelle blue you would get that green colour for the hair and cotton candy a magenta you could get that pinky hair. I have dyed some ponies before and the hair always comes out different to the body

The white of the eye normally wont take dye hence why the eyes are still white.

Furthermore I haven't seen estrela use those hair colours before, I get that prototypes can be anything but they all tend to have hair colours which can be matched to earlier or later lines.

Anyhow aside from that I hope I am wrong, it's always exciting when a new pony pops up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version