collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lemon Drop army brag! + Surprise AOPK: The best bubble wrap substitute ever!  (Read 2064 times)

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
Quite an intimidating army, indeed!

Offline mul-ta

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Thanks for your comments everyone! Since the photos were taken, I've been able to recruit a non-bleeding Macau Snuzzledrop. I'd like to consider her a true variant rather than just a better preserved Snuzzledrop, because the look and the feel of the paint are different.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Congrats on your collection! Hope one day they will be 'all present and correct'  :biggrin:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline mul-ta

• Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Congrats on your collection! Hope one day they will be 'all present and correct'  :biggrin:

Thank you! Honestly I don't believe they'll ever be but I don't mind, it's the recruitment process that is interesting.

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Your Lemon Drop collection is really fascinating! I have a few Snowflakes now but they are all the same (apart from flaws). The scarfs and embroidered saddle blankets I'm making will be different. I'm having trouble deciding on a design for winter hats though. Do you collect any accessories?
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline mul-ta

• Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
Your Lemon Drop collection is really fascinating! I have a few Snowflakes now but they are all the same (apart from flaws). The scarfs and embroidered saddle blankets I'm making will be different. I'm having trouble deciding on a design for winter hats though. Do you collect any accessories?

Yes, I collect accessories, but selectively like I do with ponies. My favourites are barrettes (esp. I Luv You, hearts, lilies) Ballerina and D'nP ones (earrings!)

PS - I think there exist at least two foreign Snowflake variants, Spanish NC and Spanish stamped Spain.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
You have quite the army! Congrats :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
That is too funny but an awesome idea! I love love love your army lots of beautiful lemon drops!! Congrats!!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Yes, I collect accessories, but selectively like I do with ponies. My favourites are barrettes (esp. I Luv You, hearts, lilies) Ballerina and D'nP ones (earrings!)

PS - I think there exist at least two foreign Snowflake variants, Spanish NC and Spanish stamped Spain.

I did think of you but Kathryn is keeping the earrings to go with the pony. I do wish I could sell the PP and accessories as not my thing but I have to keep hold of them (at least for a while) because she gave them to me. It's funny I did remember thinking at the time "Oh no! Why did she not ask me for help putting on the stickers"  :biggrin:, it's amazing what was coming back to me. We did have such a good pony day. I just checked out the Snowflake variants and as I suspected, no-where near as interesting as your Lemon Drops! Still, my Snowflakes are getting me in the  mood for the season.

Offline mul-ta

• Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
I did think of you but Kathryn is keeping the earrings to go with the pony. I do wish I could sell the PP and accessories as not my thing but I have to keep hold of them (at least for a while) because she gave them to me. It's funny I did remember thinking at the time "Oh no! Why did she not ask me for help putting on the stickers"  :biggrin:, it's amazing what was coming back to me. We did have such a good pony day. I just checked out the Snowflake variants and as I suspected, no-where near as interesting as your Lemon Drops! Still, my Snowflakes are getting me in the  mood for the season.

I don't remember asking to have them? I mean I like pony earrings but that's not a valid reason to be sorry about not being able to give/sell them to me. :P

Compared to Snowflake (or most ponies, for that matter), Lemon Drop was available widely and a long time, so there is bound to be some variation even among the common HK/China ponies. I guess the playsets she came with were more popular than the pony itself though.

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
one day my army will be just as big
congrats

Offline mul-ta

• Actually a Furbob
    • View Profile
    • garden
one day my army will be just as big
congrats