collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Like A Dream Custom Blind Bag Swap Brag:)  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Vampasaurus

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Champion of Kirkwall
    • View Profile
Re: Like A Dream Custom Blind Bag Swap Brag:)
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 06:08:14 PM »
All the boxes you guys are getting are so lovely so far! I hope the box my partner got is up to snuff :)

Here's mine!! I'm SO EXCITED I got the most lovely box from Salli! woo!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lovely Neon Sour grape and a GOREGOUS rainbow Yum Yum! She's is really to DIE for! she's so beautiful! And nice fruity rainbow candies too! I feel so spoiled!

Here's a better shot of just my two little lovelies. Rainbow yumyum is so stunning. Thank you so much Salli! you're the best. I cannot even put in words how much I adore my ponies. the painting on yumyum's little candies is INSANE. It's so wonderful! gahhh!! so excited!

I've named my sugar grape "Gummi Grape" because she reminds me of that delicious artificial neon green of sour gummy candies :3 So here's Gummi with all her grapey sisters.

http://vampasaurus.tumblr.com/

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 11:46:08 PM »
MY TURN!! lupachiotta sent me a lovely swap box:

The pony she made for me is Sugar Lump, an OC created for me by kaoskat in the Stork Swap that finished earlier this year. She is the daughter of Lucky Stallion and "peek a boo" Sweet Stuff. I'm thrilled to be starting an army of her
:lovey:

The detail that she was able to get on the tiny rocking horse is really amazing! Here's a closer picture and a group photo with her larger counterpart:

(the baby used to have a bow on her head too, and did in the ref pic, but I took it off.)

I'm not generally fond of getting extras (usually, I end up tossing or re-gifting them), but lupachiotta did a really good job with them. I'm crazy for coconut stuff these days and the candy bar was/is (not done yet) really tasty! Plus, it has real sugar vs high fructose corn syrup, so I don't feel quite AS guilty eating it, heh heh. I've also actually been wanting a coconut candle, so that was perfect! 

Thank you, lupachiotta! :hug:
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

lupachiotta

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 12:14:26 AM »
you're very welcome ren-ren! good to see the bows lasted shipping!! And that you like the extras. I was like I HAVE to get her something and I thought the candle smelled really spectacular!

pixieponies

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 12:25:31 AM »
some great brags. fingers crossed my partner should receive their box early next week

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 12:14:48 PM »
Glad my box made it to Montana safely :)

I got my box sometime last week from Crowning_Glory, we got back in town yesterday and it was waiting for me!

I LOVE Mr Fizz, to pieces!  I don't have a boy in my army so yahoo for the first one.  He will be getting lots of attention!

My daughter snagged the other pony because it has gems on it like from the Diamond Dogs episode with Rarity.  She has named her Applejack II, lol!

Thank you!!!!!

Oh and the dark chocolates were delish!!!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 01:07:59 PM »
Everyone's ponies are so cute! I'm so glad you liked them and didn't have the same Sugar Grape variant as I made XD

I got my awesome swap box from my good friend, TexasGal!!! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE these 2! I am so amazed at the paint job she was able to do with no airbrush! They are now in my kitchen making me smile :D THANK YOU!!!!!!

Here are Blueberry Baskets and Ice Crystal by TexasGal (candy is long gone ;) )

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »
I'm so glad you love them!  I really loved making them, and I couldn't resist when I saw your list of fave ponies.  =D  And thank you...though I did get my dad's industrial size air compressor working, so now, TexasGal has power tools!  *cue epic danger music*  >.>   

Yay for ponies getting there safely!!!

Now, for a brag of my own.  Vampasaurus was my swap partner, and I got a sweet box (technically on Saturday, but landlady was out, so I couldn't get it til this morning)!  I got one of my favorite families, the Apple Delight family.  I'd had Mommy AD growing up, but didn't get her and her family again til just a few months ago.  Still are some of my favorite ponies, and now I have them in zomgsqueesocute size! 

I'll take a better picture of the family when I go to lunch, but thank you so much Vamp!  Also, how on earth did you know I loved dinosaurs?!  I used to play with those growing up, almost as much as with ponies!  (I'd wanted to be an archaeologist)  and I got some lovely candy (DH has hid the M&Is...they are his favorite, lol!) and I got the darling little Apple Fritter!  THank you so much hon!  I love my box, and it really made my morning.  =D

Untitled by Caetikins, on Flickr

pixieponies

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 10:00:30 AM »
yay my box arrived, i feel so spoilt. I got not 1, not 2 but 3 ponies  :frolic:

they are beautiful, thank you Ren-ren  :tackleglomp: Gypsy and Fizzy are adorable and my OC Pixie is wonderful, i love her wings

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 11:51:47 AM »
THEY ARE ALL AMAZING! Wonderful swap everyone:) One Box to go but its all looking great:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 10:53:34 AM »
TOASTER! OH MY GOD! I love my swap box! Thank you soooooooooooo much! I had to follow four steps and it even had a whole theme going on! You are amazing!

Here are all my goodies together (btw I love Luna/Nightmare Moon):

And this would be my first trading card is it? It's super neat and in a nice case too! And a cutie mark tattoo!

PLUS SUPER GORGEOUS PONIES! I was blessed with TWO! My ponysona. Which by the way, I LOVE the artistic changes you made to her.  ^.^

and Princess Luna! OMG! She even survived the trip! Check out this girl you guys!

I really can't thank you enough!!

Post Merge: May 11, 2013, 02:33:27 PM

OMG I ALMOST MISSED THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ARTWORK of my PONYSONA!

WOWIE! I'm totally having it framed!

:D I'm so glad you like them! Gah like a week after I started sketching your picture I had seen on the art forum where you were requesting for art of your ponysona. I wanted to jump on it so bad and be like "I'm doing that for ya right now!!" but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. It was very hard. I actually think this is my best piece of pony art I've ever done. I usually just use sharpies, but on yours I tried glue and glitter, acrylic and watercolor paint, markers, sharpies, pencils, everything. and boy did it pay off. :3

I tried to have everything themed for the moon, luna, stars, ect ya know!? If you would, check that card sleeve and see if I stuck another card in there or not. (I think I stuck a scene card with mrs luna in it as well... and maybe a second tattoo as well? If not I totally meant to! sorry!)
 I really wanted to do the darker luna that is in series 2 so I hope you don't mind that she didn't match the card!

on everyone else's, gah these ponies are all so beautiful! Love Fizzy, I should have tacked her on my dream list! Love the quality of everyone's work they all look so lovely! I can't wait to get mine!!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 10:56:03 AM by Toaster »

lupachiotta

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 03:21:20 PM »

:D I'm so glad you like them! Gah like a week after I started sketching your picture I had seen on the art forum where you were requesting for art of your ponysona. I wanted to jump on it so bad and be like "I'm doing that for ya right now!!" but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. It was very hard. I actually think this is my best piece of pony art I've ever done. I usually just use sharpies, but on yours I tried glue and glitter, acrylic and watercolor paint, markers, sharpies, pencils, everything. and boy did it pay off. :3

I tried to have everything themed for the moon, luna, stars, ect ya know!? If you would, check that card sleeve and see if I stuck another card in there or not. (I think I stuck a scene card with mrs luna in it as well... and maybe a second tattoo as well? If not I totally meant to! sorry!)
 I really wanted to do the darker luna that is in series 2 so I hope you don't mind that she didn't match the card!

on everyone else's, gah these ponies are all so beautiful! Love Fizzy, I should have tacked her on my dream list! Love the quality of everyone's work they all look so lovely! I can't wait to get mine!!

there is totally another Luna card in there! thanks again! *hugs*

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2013, 03:13:19 PM »
We are just waiting on Toaster to post her custom:) Have you gotten it yet?
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 06:01:32 AM »
just got it yesterday!! I will post pictures after work today!

Post Merge: May 17, 2013, 10:40:43 AM

Alright!! Here we go!! I got my pacakge yesterday however I got swamped at work and couldn't post pictures!!

(I wish I had take a picture of the wrapped box it was lovely, I ended up being pony-blind and tore into it like a kid on Christmas)

So first I laughed because these candies acted like packing peanuts protecting the ponies, packing you can eat!! Also got two cute bracelets with a safety pin and a heart!

sooo my ponies!!!!

DJ Pon-3 and Thunderlane!! They're both amazing, so much love went into these two and they look great. I was so happy to get them!

and they seemed pretty happy in my heard

My other ladies looooove Thunderlane, he's so handsome!

thank you so so much!

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 10:42:23 AM by Toaster »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 12:41:40 PM »
I am glad that everyone is finished. All has been received! What a great group and some amazing ponies....its hard being the host and getting to see snippets of the creation process...that made it even harder to not say something like your custom is going to be soooo cool:P hahha

PLEASE BE SURE TO GIVE YOUR PARTNER FEEDBACK!!!! for many this is their first swap and we know it can be tough to get feedback to start out:)

pixieponies

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 12:56:35 PM »
yay they arrived, anyone who does a swap with me will know that candy is the best packing material ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal