collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Spectra Scoop: Tiffangny and Co. on ANTM *contestant important*  (Read 2040 times)

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
The Spectra Scoop:  dishing up news, gossip, and cutting edge fashion advice.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spectra:  Hello monster world!  Spectra Vondergeist checking in with the fresh scoop on the fashion world.  Today, we are looking into the haute couture world of Scaris.  This town is always ten steps ahead of the rest of the world in new trends, from handbags to shoes, this is who to turn to in order to look like you just stepped right off the catwalk.  And, when you are wanting to be ahead of all the other monsters in your inner sanctum in the world of jewelry, this is who you look to.  The girl that clawed her way to the top through a family of superstars, into a world of tough breaks.  Welcome, Tiffangny!  *takes seat*

Tiffangny:  Thank you, Spectra, it's a pleasure to be here today.

Spectra:  So, how have you enjoyed this new move to Scaris?  I hear the inspiration here is rich and practically oozing off of everything. 

Tiffangny:  I've enjoyed it, actually.  It's given me the chance to really put my head into my work.  I'm coming out with a new line this autumn, creating a brand new set of trends.  It's a shift toward a bohemian look.  It encompasses intricate beading, natural elements, and large statement pieces in organic shapes.  There hasn't been anything quite like this in the last thousand years, so I'm sure it'll be a big trend. 

Spectra:  That is a bold move for a young designer to make, setting a new trend and forging a new path, but you have always been that way.  You had to fight with your siblings for attention and to make yourself known and an individual in such a large household.  Your brother is the top casketball player and one of the most desired of the year.  Your twin sister is now on her way to a fabulous modeling career, and your youngest sister is likely to have something to do with an up and coming industry as well.  How did you compete with that?

Tiffangny:  Well...let's say that my twin and I aren't as close as most would think.  We don't agree very often, and more often than not we are at each other's throats, but when it comes to defending each other, you will find no one more willing to stand up for another than us.  As for Clawd, he is the protective big brother, but he and I don't have as much time to spend together anymore.  He's so busy with his career and family that it's difficult to get together.  We still call each other.  As for Howleen, she is looking into a career in designing clothing, so be on the lookout for her own appearance into the fashion world soon. 

Spectra:  Well, that is wonderful!  I hope things go well for her.  Now, speaking of family and the ties that bind, I hear that you and Louis Biteon are an item...you have anything to say about that relationship?  *knowing smile*

Tiffangny:  *blushes*  I'd rather not say much, other than that we are definitely close.  We are collaborating on a line that goes hand in hand with my own upcoming launch.  Speaking of, I have some pictures of some of the pieces of jewelry I've designed.  Would you care to see them?

Spectra:  Of course! 

Tiffangny:  These are all special pieces as well.  I have been in touch with Tyra, and I want to offer a little incentive for the models.  The pieces that I am about to show are prizes for the models that are left!  We are wanting to offer an incentive to work extra hard for these prizes, and when you see them, who could honestly not want to work for them?

The first is a brown pearl necklace, made from a pearl harvested in Creepse.  It's very rare, and makes for a beautiful statement piece.

This next one is modeled after the stained glass windows of antiquity, and is made of the finest Swagrowlvski crystal.

Next up is a necklace made of silver in the form of a butterfly, a large statement necklace that will definitely get you noticed.

I also have a necklace, again made of pearls harvested in the seas of Creepse, three beautiful pearls, along with matching earrings. 

And last but certainly not least, is this beautiful necklace, with an intricate beading design that is both chunky and light.  It's a pattern that has been passed down for many, many years, and is still as beautiful today as it was years ago. 

Spectra: Wow!  Those are gorgeous...did you happen to bring an extra that you could casually "forget" here on set?  *chuckles*  Seriously though...they are gorgeous!  Those girls that are in the ANTM are sure lucky.  I've enjoyed watching their progress, and I can't wait to see their reaction to this!  I'll be leaving my website open for comments, and I'll try to get in with their agents and get a comment from them on this new twist!  I'm sure Tyra will love this added challenge for them.  Now, before we go, who are you voting for?  I am Team Cupid, personally.  She is such a revolutionary.

Tiffangny:  Honestly?  I am adoring Kalma.  She's so graceful and pretty...I'm thinking of dyeing my hair red and purple for the launch simply because of her.  But, to be fair, I think that Jordan and Nanami are doing very well too.  It's going to be an extremely close match. 

Spectra:  I agree.  Well, it has been an absolute pleasure, Tiffangny, and I will be there to cover your launch this autumn!  Congratulations and thank you for sharing this news with us! 

Tiffangny:  Thank you again Spectra, and I can't wait!  Good luck girls! 

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: The Spectra Scoop: Tiffangny and Co. on ANTM *contestant important*
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 09:41:06 PM »
I love them all!!! The contestants are so lucky! :D Also, your modeling pix look awesome!

Terra.Dactyl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 09:45:45 PM »
Those necklaces are fabulous! I want something from Tiffangny and Co. XD

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 09:58:14 PM »
I do trades, sales, etc, so if you want something, let me know!  I am always willing to try and do something new, make things for the dolls, etc. 

Thank you Salli!  I've been working pretty hard on them, and I think they turned out well.  Does the blue one look ok, if you know what I mean?  *coughcough hinthint coughcough* 

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 08:13:41 AM »
I LOVE that blue one! They're all so pretty... Jordan hasn't seen these yet, but I'm sure she'll be drooling when she does!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 08:39:23 AM »
These are so cute! I love the one with the 3 pearls, and the butterfly one is really pretty.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 08:39:30 AM »
I do trades, sales, etc, so if you want something, let me know!  I am always willing to try and do something new, make things for the dolls, etc. 

Thank you Salli!  I've been working pretty hard on them, and I think they turned out well.  Does the blue one look ok, if you know what I mean?  *coughcough hinthint coughcough*

The blue one looks fabulous! :whistle: Ho hum, nothing suspicious going on here.

I love the brown one with the rare pearl! My doll read the word 'rare' and her eyes glossed over and she said she wanted it.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 09:12:01 AM »
Very nice! I cannot wait to see which monster wins what!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 09:52:17 AM »
I can't either!  =D  and just to clarify, those pearls (both brown and white ones) are in fact real pearls.  The crystal is Swarovski, so I tried to use some good quality things for them.  =] 

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 10:33:06 AM »
I love both pearl sets! Your jewelry is too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 11:45:53 AM »
I can't either!  =D  and just to clarify, those pearls (both brown and white ones) are in fact real pearls.  The crystal is Swarovski, so I tried to use some good quality things for them.  =] 

REAL PEARLS?! OMG!!!!

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
They are freshwater, but have very organic shapes, not just the spherical shape that you automatically think of.  I thought they would be nice to use.  =D 

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
Awww shoot! Makes me sad I had to drop out!

These are just too great!

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »
I am lucky enough to own a piece of jewelry made by TexasGirl!  She is so talented and makes such beautiful pieces:) 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2012, 08:42:16 PM »
these are all so pretty! and so sweet of you to make for the contestants Texas :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal