Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

2024 LPS - Basic Fun

<< < (2/6) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Oh, there's a community for the Kenner LPS too, trust me :lol:

cowboyopossum:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on October 03, 2023, 08:42:20 AM ---Oh, there's a community for the Kenner LPS too, trust me :lol:

--- End quote ---
i am quite partial to those really adorable little kittens and their mom  :lovey:

Carrehz:
Had to do a double take at that first pic, the right-most axolotl looks a lot like G4 Spike :lmao:

Hope these come out over here, I've missed seeing LPS in shops :)

I wish Kenner LPS would get some love too, I'd bet Hasbro don't want to create "brand confusion" between the two though -_- Since they're so different aside from the name... I could see something silly like that being the case.

cowboyopossum:

--- Quote from: Carrehz on October 03, 2023, 09:39:50 AM ---Had to do a double take at that first pic, the right-most axolotl looks a lot like G4 Spike :lmao:

Hope these come out over here, I've missed seeing LPS in shops :)

I wish Kenner LPS would get some love too, I'd bet Hasbro don't want to create "brand confusion" between the two though -_- Since they're so different aside from the name... I could see something silly like that being the case.

--- End quote ---
he does, haha!! im pretty sure BF said that they would be released worldwide which is super exciting because we never have any good toys where i live  :shocked:
if they ever do a crossover with the mlp retro line id love to see repro kenner lps!

Stellaluna:
I loved the Kenner LPS too! The 2000's ones are cute (when they don't have drugged-out eyes) but I have no personal attachment to them. The Kenners on the other hand I would totally go for!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version