collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: About to Get Ebay customer support involved in my Case...What to do?  (Read 620 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Long story short: I bought a Sims 3
SP from a 99% eBay seller and they NEVER sent it. I contacted her about it, said she'll ship it out within a couple of days, those 2 days came and NOTHING. Messaged her again, NO REPLY. Hmmm,ok I'm gonna file a case on their rump!  :mad:

The seller had until April 28th to reply to the case and give me my refund (I could really use those $12 ). If I were the seller, and i received a case...I would be on it like white on rice >:/ but no...still NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING from the seller....this person really does not care about their reputation -____-

So the 28th is around the corner...what should I do? Should I just call ebay customer support or something else? Will I receive some notification on ebay for this case since thes seller never did anything?
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: About to Get Ebay customer support involved in my Case...What to do?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 03:21:58 AM »
I find the messenger service is good, click through to the service (might take you a few tries to find it, seems they don't want people to use it) and wait for an adviser to come online. However, from what I've seen when April 28th comes around they should just award you a refund.  See what others say though.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 04:30:37 AM »
If the seller hasn't responded to the case or refunded you within the time, then ebay should automatically close the case in your favour and refund you ;)    You should also give the seller  a neg for no item and no communication
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 07:22:06 AM »
You can also reply to the case and say "no communication, no refund" or there might be an option to accelerate the case if it doesn't automatically close. :)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 12:45:30 PM »
Good news, ebay has ruled in my favor! And I've gotten my lil ol $12 back XD turns out which won't benefit me as much since its in my PayPal account and my card doesn't have an actual bank :/ oh well, hopefully I can find another Sims 3 ep/sp that's under $10 ;)
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 04:54:09 AM »
:bigups:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal